*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719581-Beautiful-Stranger
Rated: E · Poetry · Romance/Love · #1719581
Wanting to be with that one person.. but never having the chance to meet them.
How I wish we could meet

I think of what my life could have been.

If I could have met you at once....

Maybe I have seen you and not have known it's you,

I might have passed you a thousand times and never noticed you...



Many people around and about me, but only one stranger I want to meet..

I wish I could find you and spend an eternity by your side.

But I don't know who you are....



A beautiful stranger is who I'm searching for.

And I can't stop until our souls and hearts meet.

Its amazing how I know your soul and how I know your heart.

But you are a stranger to me.



I know how you are, and I know you know me too.

But we never met. I've never seen your face.



I want to be with you this beautiful stranger.

I need you in my life. I want to have your kisses. I want to keep your love.



It kills my soul that I don't have you with me, and thinking someone else probably has you now.

But I know you're real! I know you're there! I know you're not just a dream!...



Beautiful stranger when will I have the chance to show you what you mean to me, to show you my love?



I'm in love with a stranger.

My feelings are true..

I'm in love with a stranger..

I'm in love with you!







By Chicana Princess
© Copyright 2010 Princess Corena (chicanaloca at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719581-Beautiful-Stranger