*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719982-my-number-one
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1719982
random collection of thoughts.
Hmm. I don't really know what to say, or even why I'm writing this. I wanted to write down my thoughts when convinent for me. I'm 15 years of age and will remain anonymous throughout all my blogs if I can remember to. I live in England, and go to secondary school. I actually used to hate writing, but now I love it. Infact I wish I had more time to do it, the thing is I always stuggle with the beggings, but once I've done that there's no stopping me. This I hope will clear my head, and give me inspiration if people actually read it. So I'm starting..

Argh.

Today. 27/10/2010

It was one of the days in the 2 week school holiday when I didn't really have anything planned, so I was a little good girl and did revision, for once! Oh yeah, and my day got better I had to have a jab and now my arms all numb and sore. It bleed but now it's just being queer. It had its advantages though, "mummy, my arm hurts get me this..." haha, not that she wouldn't do it for me anyone, she'd probably just be a little more reluctant. What else can I say about today, oh I talked to this boy called Aaron who goes to my school, he told me I had a pretty name, I thought this was cute. Not that he's my type or anything at all. I think he's a little shy, naww. But a girl can always do with more compliments that is, unless it makes you cocky. Not many people like cocky people, like me, I don't. My friend Stacey, she just told me that this boy that had kept telling her he loved her slept with someone at a party that was the same age as her. She's 14, and he's like 16 or something. I just feel sorry for her, cause she did really like him but ever since he's come back to the town they live in, he's been nothing but trouble. Haha, I re-read that, and I sound old. But people are always telling me to grow down but they don't see me at school ;) Haha. Completely moving away from that, there's this boy called Will. I used to really like him, I guess I'm going to have to tell you the story. I liked him cause I thought he was different, and he was totally unlike all other guys I'd dated. But how I was wrong, he invited me round to his house/farm and I went, but then more of him came out. He became really confident, and totally unlike his normal self, the person I liked. Not that I don't like him now, it's just a different type of like. But he still thinks I like him, but I don't well not the way I did and now it's just a bit like argh. I'm probably going to be saying that a lot when I write these. He's talking to me now, and so is one of his best friend, at his house for his birthday party. The thing is me and Will, we never know what to say to one another, but me and his friend have been like writing on each other's wall's for ages, and we've always got something to talk about. Not that I like him either, it'd be so akward if I did. Boys always talk about girls, and girls spend their whole life talking about boys. Well my friendship group doesn't so much, which I really like but ya'know. Just to finish, my friend Ana sent me a text saying here 9 year old nephew has started puberty! It made me laugh. So if you read this I hope it brightens your day/night, whenever your read it.

Blog you later.

- G
© Copyright 2010 justwriting (justwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1719982-my-number-one