*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720483-Number-3
Rated: E · Other · Biographical · #1720483
My third blog, I almost forgot about this one! This is what being overtired does to me!
29/10/2010

Right, I'm going to try and make this a short one seeing as I had rather a late night with my friend Cody last night and need to get some sleep! Although knowing me, I'll end up going on a ramble about something that's happened today.

Well at 9.45am my alarm went off to wake me and Cody up, but obviously that wasn't the right time for us and we went back to sleep again! But when we actually got up, almost an hours later we were actually quite speedy at getting ready, and we were all out the door for about 11.30am maybe even a bit earlier. By the way, we are on school holidays and us two and my mum were going out for the day! It was a really good day actually, I can't say where we went cause I'm trying to be anonymous, (somewhere historical)but afterwards we went shopping which is always good! I don't think any of us brought anything though! But that didn't matter we had a really amazing time, and it was great catch up with Cody, we hadn't had a long girlie chat for ages and it was so good to have one! But all this day Greg was texting me, he tried to ring me too, which I ignored (I hate speaking on the phone unless I'm really comftable with a person) and he texted me this: I really like you :) I think you're beautiful and I love talking to you :) you make me laugh, and I smile when I think about you :P I thought this was cute, but I just don't think we feel the same. The thing is with me, I can never tell if I like someone until someone asks me then I over think the situation and I get so confused! Like Luis, he goes to my school. I hang around with him and he's really nice, and we've been talking loads recently over facebook, and it's been good. But his friend Marcus, who I know because he went to my junior school with Luis as well, told me that he liked me. I didn't really know what to say, I never thought he did or would infact and maybe he doesn't I don't know, and I don't plan on finding out! Haha :) Who knows what'll happen? Not me! Oh and Will asked me if I fancied Luis?!!?! I can't remember what I said though, that was last night. My memory isn't as good as I would of liked it to be. Hmm. I think that's all my day had instore that I can be bothered to write about.

Blog you later,
-G.
© Copyright 2010 justwriting (justwriting at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720483-Number-3