*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720640-Memoirs-Of-A-Teenage-Vampyre
Rated: E · Draft · Gothic · #1720640
Story in first person. Like the diary of a Vamyre.
Where to begin, really. Beginning, I guess. Right, my name is Ruby, and as you can guess by the name, I am a Vampyre. Now, there's a few things I want to bring up. Sunlight, it does not burn us, or make us sparkle, the only two problems with the sunlight is, it blinds us slightly more, and most of us struggle to get a tan, which personally I don't want anyway. Blood, we can imprint with humans. And once so, other human/Vampyre blood is like poison to us. We get very strong blood-lust. The full moon, it has a passionate effect on us. Makes us all more horny than usual for lack of better words. Sex with a Vampyre is more than you could ever imagine, it's intoxicating, especially if you've ever drunk a humans blood whilst in the act, it's something I just can't describe, it's an act of pleasure for both Human and Vampyre, better than a guy with a big dick, I'll tell you. We are NOT Satanists, so for any of you who say that I am a Satanist think again, I do not go round stabbing people 666 times and burying their dead bodies under upside down crosses. Onto the whole, Vampyres have powers thing, we can do weird and wonderful things, my personal favourite is an Element Circle, even though I haven't quite mastered it yet, I always have my mentor, Lillian, who keeps very close watch on me. My close friend Damen, he has a gift of speed and strength, which is not out of the norm for male Vamps, as they are protectors of their ladies. Yes, in Vampyrism, women are the dominating sex.

To be totally honest, I don't know why and when I got marked or who by. All I know is that I completed the change. Being a full Vampyre, I can change others. Like my boyfriend who has just completed the change. His name is Riku, we're very close. I often sneak him into my room on anevening to, well that stuff is quite personal.

Immortality, most of us are not immortal, a few chosen ones are, unfortunately, I am not. But, Damen is. So, he'll be around to protect and serve for many many centuries.
Most of the time my head is swimming with thoughts from the people around me. Yes, I have the gift of hearing the thoughts of those around me . How cool is that? I hear you say. The truth is it isn't it's rather quite annoying to be perfectly honest. Don't get me wrong I am eternally grateful for my gifts, I just wish I could control them better, but, that's all down to me learning. I'll get there, eventually.

I am imprinted so not anyone's blood will do for me, but, the blood I can have is like an explosion of heaven in my mouth. So hot, so passionate, so unreal, so sexual. Yes, the drinking of blood is a very sexual act for two people to experience. Just by drinking my imprinted partners blood makes me climax, it makes him climax too. The experience is out of this world. Although, imprints aren't for all the Vampyre kind, my friend and mentor Lillian prefers the hunt, she prefers the taste of the blood when it has been hunted down, I guess she just loves the taste of fear.
Don't trust anyone with your secret. Because once your cover is blown, that's it, GAME OVER! And you cant just stick more coins in the slot. Because once they know, they'll cart you off to a Science lab, to perform tests to try and recreate your DNA structure and many other things. Vampyre males, are very possessive yet passionate lovers. As I have learnt. That's why you should never date a Vampyre that you weren't a couple with when they were Human... If they were ever human.
© Copyright 2010 LadyRuby (ladyruby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720640-Memoirs-Of-A-Teenage-Vampyre