*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720698-Goodbye-to-a-Love
Rated: E · Other · Emotional · #1720698
This is one of many goodbye to love that i have had.. and the pain never gets any better.
The hurt, the pain,the walking in the rain, the way you held my hand tight, the way you kissed me goodnight. saying goodbye was the hardest thing to do as you said we were stuck together like glue.
You broke my heart and threw it away, and i think about you every single day.
As the days go by i think of you less and less. what makes the hate stronger are the feelings that went away.

As the times get hard and things get rough, i will always know you were never good enough, the eyes are the windows to the soul or so im told, but its the end of this your true self will unfold,
the roll of the dice has been played, at the end of the day im the one whose been betrayed.
as i looked in your eyes i seen the truth, as we sat and talked for hours on the roof.
you said you loved me time and time again, you broke my heart and you still want to be my friend.
the rope that tied us together with thin strands of thread, thats wasnt strong and neither were us.

As we walked along the sand holding hand in hand, what was the thought that must have changed our love forever, our love was lost and never found,i will keep my heart firmly on the ground.
I thought you were different from the rest, but you learn noone is better than the rest.
the Sunshine glimmer in your deep brown hair left my thought without a care, With every moment my heart gets cold with every memory of you that i hold.
i held back the tears when i see your angel face, i wish oh i wish that i never made a space for you in my heart of heart for it all to be blown apart.

Every time you made me cry, you hurt my heart each time i thought i might die. Why you lied to me i really don't know.
If our love was a candle, the fire of your soul burnt away our love, i really thought we were great we fit like a glove.

Why should i cry for no love you felt for me, your soul is lost until the end of time and i am thankful you are no longer mine, whats done is done is in the past and is forever gone, what we had was loved and lost as i really thought you were the one :(
© Copyright 2010 TearsforaSmile (tearsforasmile at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1720698-Goodbye-to-a-Love