*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721196-Fear-of-the-Dark
Rated: 18+ · Other · Emotional · #1721196
A young lady living on the streets, she is involved in prostitution and drugs.
It seems like I have reached the end. The end of a short lived life. Not achieving much. The reason for this is that I live on the streets. I am twenty with a basic education. I work as a prostitute at night, just around the corner from where I sleep under old newspapers and a television set box. I must admit I earn a lot, well, enough at least, enough to keep my habit going.



The cravings I get start eating inside of me. As if someone is taking blunt blades and scratching every inch of my body. I need the hit. I know I’m going to die from it, or die without it. It’s much better than going home to an insane mother that’s an alcoholic or an abusive father that gambles all the income away. So as I, Kimberly Jane Freeman, lay here in my so called home, the parkling lot of an abandoned shopping mall, in the light of day taking the last hit that would certainly kill me, kill me within minutes, so that I can leave nothing behind in this world, not even a mere memory. To mum and dad, be kind to the others, as I always hoped you would be to me. From here on out, I enter the darkness that lives inside me.









###Please tell me if I should continue with this story###
© Copyright 2010 Salanther (salanther at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721196-Fear-of-the-Dark