*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721979-Midnight-Visitor
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1721979
The moment the girl opened the door her life was over
The story starts when I was lying on my bed not being able to fall asleep, I look at the time it’s midnight, so I say to myself “great I can’t fall asleep and I have school tomorrow.” Then all of a sudden I hear the doorbell ring and I jump a little but I get off my bed and head downstairs since nobody is home but me, I open the door wondering who could it be this time of night and then when I open the door all the way I see a boy standing there and he says “I seem to be lost and my car broke down a few streets back, I decided to walk thinking I could find my way but I couldn’t so I decided to ask for help, can you help me please?” the boy has on jeans, a black shirt, and red and white shoes on, his voice was sort of deep but I realized I was just standing there looking at him which is kind of creepy so I responded with, “well you could come in and make a phone call if you have to” so he just said thanks but he didn’t come inside the house so I was guessing he was waiting for me to tell him he could come inside so I did, and he walked inside. I told him the phone was in the living room so he walked into the living room, I was deciding on following him just in case he tried to steal something but he has no place to hide anything except his pockets which nothing important could fit in his pockets so I stayed in the kitchen. I just stood there waiting but I heard this weird noise coming from in back of me so I turned around to see what it was but there was nothing there, then all of a sudden I felt this sharp pain on my neck and I realized the guy had bite my neck! I screamed in pain and tried to get him off but he was to strong, everything started looking funny then it all went black. So I realized the boy was a vampire and had just wanted my blood, and to kill me.
© Copyright 2010 Bri-Bri (bponnequin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1721979-Midnight-Visitor