*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722371-What-I-See
Rated: 13+ · Other · Teen · #1722371
What I see in this world.
I see a world full of hatrid, violence, tears, drugs, fighting, suffering, outcries of pain, death, accidents, and so much more. Thats all to be seen from this world. Nothing good ever coming from it all, and if it does it doesn't stay for long. A world that can't do anything good, and a;ways bad. So I have to ask... "WHY?"

I see families clashing and breaking apart, husbands and wives involving themselves in infedelaty, and getting divorces. Teens having sex and getting pregnant, and some get abortions. Why are people so DUMB??? Why murder a precious gift who hasn't even had a chance at life? That's selfish and stupid!

I see kids without homes, food or families to love them. They suffer from neglect and abuse. That shouldn't happen. Homeless adults, along with the kids, die every year because people who can provide for themselves won't even lend a helping hand of even a dollar or even five. They cry because of the way they live and how much they hurt. Those are the things that I see.

I want to see peace, love hapiness, laughter. Life without pain or death, bullies, foul language, and definetley NO SUFFERING!! Families should be whole, and husbands and wives should have happy marriages. Pregnant girls shouldn't get abortions, and no child or person should ever suffer and die. They shouldn't be without a home, food, or water. Gays, lesbians, By's, and Straights should never be stopped from loving whoever they want to. That's what I see in my head, and that's what I want to see happen.

-Oktobur 20th, 2010 :)
*Heart*
© Copyright 2010 BSHS Highschooler (kbear01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722371-What-I-See