*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722412-Life-as-we-know-it-
Rated: E · Other · Fantasy · #1722412
as my imagination runs wild, it makes sense but it doesn't.
And we made the greatest mistake of all, said she, "we're alright" so maybe we are, but she died with her arms stretched open and full of love and doubt, just like us human beings with our thoughts of weakness. Lonely soldier, come home, you're never alone, and sometimes everyone wants to die. Sometimes we don't know, though it's best not to know, so here's to the man with his face in the mud, let's walk on the sea and dance on the stars. What makes you shale and what makes you stand, that i don't know you anymore.
I admit sometimes we can't be a perfect being, and i forget to shower some Sundays. Take my flaws darling, with a bed of flowers and a head of cabbage.
Yes! yes, we don't know. I love that we don't know. But i do enjoy the waters of march, as the cat plays with his yarn, i watch the trees dance together in the night starlight.
So all these thoughts just never go away, but i don't want them to, oh please, stay will you? You make my toes curl and the clouds are purple as the land is pink but you are green and i am orange so what is he?
Every rainbow releases flowers and candy corn that explodes on your head and smells like happiness so maybe, just maybe,
That's what life is all about :)
© Copyright 2010 Lmonique (lmonique01 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722412-Life-as-we-know-it-