*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722555-Lexis-Prologue
Rated: E · Chapter · Mystery · #1722555
Just a preview of my new book I'm working on. Tell me what you think of it!
Lexis
The rain was pouring all over New York City when a very portly man came out of his little hut. The man was very tall, wore a long robe with a long turtleneck, hair that grew to the side of his back, and had very big beady eyes. The man jay-walked through the busy road as cars crashed and police cars came. The man just kept on walking and stopped on the porch of a foster home. He rang the doorbell and waited 3 full minutes for a young woman to come to the door. When the woman looked at the very portly man she jumped backwards in fright. She said ‘’Err… Hi, my name is Amanda Clark!’’ The man responded ‘’Hello Amanda Bark, my name is Anonymous.’’ Amanda stepped backward in fright of the man’s appearance and attitude. Amanda slowly picked up her head and looked straight into the man’s eyes. ‘’How can I help you Anonymous?’’ ‘’I come here to receive one these little beans, I become on becoming a foster father!’’ ‘’How nice!’’ replied Amanda.

‘’Please come in, come in!’’ The man looked down at one little kid with long hair messy orange hair that looked as if he was just born and said ‘’What’s the story with you?’’ Amanda then went to stand by the man and told him that his parents sadly past away but for an unknown reason. The man took a deep look into his eyes and knew exactly who he was. He was the sun of Nick Omni! The man quickly said to Amanda ‘’My name’s Yuta and I got to fly!’’ Yuta grabbed the baby named Lexis and ran off to the front door. But before Yuta could reach the door, just halfway the distance to the door Amanda said ‘’STOP IT!’’ Yuta pulled up his sleeve and Amanda was confused by what Yuta was planning to do. Then a beam of bright blue light streamed across Amanda’s head and after 3 seconds of staring into space she fell down hard to the ground.

Yuta ran of with the baby crying in his hands. How could he commit such a devious crime? Has he no shame? Yuta realized he had to take the baby and give him a new name and a new story. Yuta was the sun of Nick Omni! Nick Omni, Yuta’s rival from his childhood. Nick Omni was a very skilled samurai and everyone in his family had Samurai blood. Yuta knew he must keep Lexis from finding about his parents and getting revenge on the man who murdered his parents. Yuta was the man and 3 others would helped the plan go through. How could he forget to get the baby! But now he realized instead of killing the baby, he can teach him the ways of being on Yuta’s side. Yuta made a lot of money off of doing dirty samurai deeds for rich cons men.
© Copyright 2010 LordObsidian (obsidian99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1722555-Lexis-Prologue