*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723229-a-day-in-roblox
by ^_^
Rated: · Other · Nonsense · #1723229
a day in roblox game
  One day i was playing a game known as "Roblox".When i logon the first thing i do was checking if anyone of my friends were online but too bad all not online(WHAT 193 FRIENDS NOT ONLINE!) my brain said to me.I click one game and also the best game i ever played " sword fight tournament " but not in my luck i keep losing the match (THIS IS SO ANNOYING)  and again this is what my brain told me.When i was about to close the game the game shut down (WHAT THE ....LOL WHO DOES THE WORK FOR ME?) my stupid brain said.So i went on looking of another game and when i click play i just type the word hi then " this servers has shut down" (WHAT THE HELL IS THIS GAME DOING GRRR) ok this time i agreed with my brain.I went into many more games and it says the same thing "this servers has shut down" then i look at the game servers there was 0 servers o_0 now i get it THE WEBSITE IS UPGRADING AND ME AND OTHER PLAYERS ARE STUCK IN THIS WEB.

            THE END
© Copyright 2010 ^_^ (annasugar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723229-a-day-in-roblox