*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723295-The-Girl-in-the-Slayer-Jacket
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1723295
Be careful with who you pick up at a bar.
The Girl in the Slayer Jacket.



How did I let my friends talk me into this? Clubbing is so boring. The music sucks and all these girls are skinny stuck up bitches.
I knew I should have just stayed home but no, Troy and Jake had to keep pushing me.
"Come on man! It'll be fun! There are plenty of hot chicks at this place, you'll get laid for sure."

That was two hours ago. Now, after paying twenty bucks to get in this hole.the two of them are on the dance floor somewhere and here I am sitting at the bar nursing my nine dollar beer. I can't even afford to get drunk here.

Maybe I'll just take off. Find a cab and head home. I'll call Jake's phone and leave him a message that I went home.
I quickly finished my beer and placed the glass down at the bar.
As I turned around I saw her.
She was sitting alone at one of the tables by the entrance to the bar. She had blond hair with dark highlights. She was kinda heavy on the dark makeup around her eyes but she was damn cute. By the look on her face, it seemed that she did not want to be here about as much as I did.
What she was wearing is what drove my eyes to her. It was a denim jacket and on the back was a giant Slayer logo. My favorite band. Now I had to go talk to her.

I pushed myself through the crowd of people until I made it to her table. At a closer look she was even cuter. A small stud pierced the side of her nose.

"Hi" I said.
She looked up at me with her green eyes and said "No, I will not dance with you and no I don't want a drink. Now go away and leave me alone."
I was taken back a bit. Wow, I like her.
"I don't want to dance and I can't afford to buy you a drink." I said with a laugh. "I just noticed from across the bar and had to say that, that is a fucking awesome jacket."

She looked up at me and a smile crossed her face. "Thanks. Sit down"

I sat down at the table across from her.
"So what brings a girl like you to a place like this? You look like you would rather be anywhere but here."
She smiled again. "My friends dragged me here. They promised that I would meet a bunch of great guys. But I did a lap around the place and sat down here. I've just been watching the clock till I can go home"
I laughed at this. "That's funny, My friends dragged me here as well."
"Well, It seems that we have the same crappy friends. I'm Kiera." She extended her hand.
"Mark." I took her hand and kissed the back of it. This made Kiera laugh outloud.
"Ok, That was cheesy my friend, but I'll let it slide for now."

We sat at that bar table and got to know each other over the next hour or so.
We actually had alot in common.
"You want to get out of here?" She asked hesitantly. "I don't live that far from here and this music is giving me a headache."
I smiled "Sure. This place sucks."
We made our way out of the club and into the night chill.
It was a brisk fall night with a full moon lighting up the sky.
Kiera pulled her jacket tighter around her. "I love the night. It has such an ancient mystery about it that makes it so beautiful."
"I can't say I've ever heard that description of it but I guess that makes sense."
Kiera suddenly seemed embarassed and distant. "I'm sorry. I can be a little weird sometimes. It's ok if you run away now."
I laughed. "Don't worry about it. We're all a little weird sometimes. It's what makes people special."
She looked up at me her eyes catching the light of the moon and smiled.
She then took my hand and cuddled up close to me.
"My apartment is about five blocks this way." She pointed up the street.

I couldn't help but laugh at myself. I fought a losing battle to not go out at all tonight, but then I end up meeting this wonderful girl.
It was gonna be a good night after all.

The walk to her apartment only took about ten minutes. As we walked Kiera seemed to lossen up a bit. Her mood turned more fun.
We stopped at the front door of a modest brick building and Kiera looked in her purse for her keys.
"I feel weird." I said. "I think we may be moving a little fast. We only just met a few hours ago."
Kiera looked at me. "I just asked you to come to my apartment. I never said we were going to do anything." She gave me a smug little grin then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Now come in."
She opened the front door and ran up the stairs.
I ran up after here. She stopped on the third floor and I cornered her in the doorway of her apartment.
"Your gonna make me work for this aren't you." I said with a smile.
"Maybe."
She then threw the door open stepped into her apartment and slammed the door in my face.
"HEY!" I yelled and knocked on the door. "No fair!"

The door opened a crack Kiera leaned out, a smug look on her face.
"I guess you can come in." She said opening the door all the way.
"Ha ha you are hilarious." I said entering the apartment.
I was surprised at the size of the place. A small hallway lead to a nice sized living room and kitchen.
"My room is over here." Kiera took my hand and dragged me down another short hall to a door with a Pig Destroyer poster on it.

Her room was a site to behold. When I saw it, I instantly liked this girl ever more. The walls were a dark brown.
A Slayer silk banner hung on the wall above her bed, which was covered with dark blue comforter.
A wooden nightstand stood to the side of the bed with a small lamp on it.

She took off her jacket and laid it across the back of her desk chair.
"Sit down." She said motioning to her bed.
I looked around the room some more. In the corner behind the door there was a rope hammock filled with every different type of Care Bear. Below that her dresser was topped with multiple disney snow globes.
She noticed me looking around. "I told you I was a little weird! Don't laugh at me!"

"I'm not laughing. I just didn't expect you to like such girlie stuff."
"Well, I do. So you be quiet." She responded by pushing me down onto the bed.
She leaned down close to me, her lips inches from mine.
"I can be very girlie." She whispered.
I leaned in closer and she pulled away from me, backing away over to her dresser.
She moved her hands down her chest and stomach stopping at the waist of her jeans.
She unbuttoned them and pulled down her zipper.
She then turned around and pulled the jeans down, bending over to show me her backside.
I smiled. "Very nice." I said softly. It was a very nice backside.
She turned around to face me again.
"And very cute." I said pointing to the cute little cartoon vampire that was on the front of her panties. Kiera blushed.

She walked over to where I sat on the bed and pushed me down to a laying postion. She them straddled me.
She leaned down and gently kissed me on the lips.
"I usually don't allow strange men in my bed."
"I'm not strange. Just a little weird."
I wrapped my arms around her and spun her around laying her down on the bed and climbing over her.

I kissed her lips again. Then moved on. Leaving little kisses across her cheek and onto her neck. Kiera moaned with pleasure.

I kissed her neck a few more times then let my fangs grow into place.
I could see the blood flowing through her neck just waiting for my bite to set it free.
My hunger grew more intense as I leaned in to bite.

"HEY! Check out the hot piece Mark got tonight."


I stood up and turned to see Troy and Jake standing in the doorway.
Kiera screamed and pulled a blanket over her.

"And you wanted to stay home tonight." Troy said stepping into the room.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"We saw you leaving the club with her and thought that maybe you would want to share with us." Jake smiled wide showing his fangs.

Behind me I could hear Kiera gasp.
"No way. She's mine." I said. "Get your own."

"Nah, the night is to late. All the stupid girls at the club already filled themselves up with alcohol and other poisons. She's clean." Troy took another step forward.

What happened next happened so fast I could barely comprehend.

Kiera reached into her nightstand and threw a small glass bottle across the room.
It hit Jake in the face and it shattered spilling clear liquid on him.
I could smell the burning almost instantly. Jake screamed and stumbled out of the room. A cloud of smoke encircling his head. He was still screaming as he stumbled down the hallway.
I quickly turned towards Kiera, who had unsheathed a long blade from under her bed.
Troy lunged at her and in one fast movement she slashed at him.
The blade cut cleanly through his neck and his head hit the floor before his body.

Kiera jumped down from the bed and stabbed the blade through my stomach. I could feel the blade pierce through my back. I pushed her away and tried to get away. She quickly retaliated and jumped onto my back, reaching over and jamming a large wooden stake into my chest. I fell to the floor onto my back. Kiera stood over me and smiled.
She came to one knee and whispered into my ear.
"I told you I was weird."

She then stood and walked away.
I laid there staring at her jacket hanging on the desk chair, The one with the Slayer logo that made me approach her, then I felt myself fade into the black.



© Copyright 2010 Hermatt (hermatt at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723295-The-Girl-in-the-Slayer-Jacket