*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723648-Alone-at-Last
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Erotica · #1723648
A couple is finally alone to do what they please
Finally! He thinks as they step off the stairs and into the basement.

“Alone at last.” She smiles at him sweetly, but there was something in her eyes. A glimmer? No. A gleam.

He held her hand and led her to the couch. After she sat down he put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her forward gently. He kissed her; letting his hand rest on her cheek while his lips pressed against hers. She breathed in deeply. She kissed him back with mild urgency. Her tongue slid across his lower lip and her fingers pushed and pulled at his shoulders. His tongue slides through her parted lips and dances around hers slowly.

He ran his hand up her back and to her neck . His fingers played in her hair while the kiss continued. Then his hand closed around her hair and he tugged her head back semi-roughly. She gasped as his teeth sank into her neck. The sweet taste of saliva and skin surrounded his tongue as he bit and sucked on her neck. He licked her neck and nibbled gently.

Her hands pushed on his chest and he pulled off. She smiled, threw her leg over him, and straddled him. He had awakened something in her when he bit her. She kissed him hard then removed her shirt and threw it to the floor. He admired her beauty for a moment and then began his exploration. He started by kissing her neck. Then he slowly slid his fingers across her skin making his way to her back and to the clasp of her bra. He struggled with it for a little bit. She giggled and reached behind her and unclasped it. He smiled sheepishly while he tugged it off her and let it fall to the floor by her shirt.

He kissed her left breast while grasping the other in one hand. He pulled and pinched her nipple while her licked and sucked the other. He nibbled her breast and listened to her moan with pleasure. Then he moved to the right and did the same. He picked her up and layed her on the couch. He kissed his way down her chest and stomach then undid her pants quickly. He pulled them off her then slid her panties down slowly; revealing her wet pussy.

He kissed the inside of her thigh while rubbing the inside of the other, then he switched. She moaned and begged for him to touch her. Finally he did. He ran a finger down her pussy parting her lips. He let it slip inside and fingered her lazily. She moaned under her breath. Then he slid a second one in and clamped his lips around her clit. He began sucking her clit while fingering her quickly. A moan escaped her lips and her hips thrusted. He removed his fingers and let his tongue explore her pussy. He tasted her and licked her lips. He licked slowly from top to bottom. Then he flciked his tongue on her
clit and listened to her whine. She wanted him.

She wanted to feel him inside her, but now wasn’t the time.
© Copyright 2010 Pretty Crissy (prtykty95 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723648-Alone-at-Last