*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723851-Junes-Indulgence
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #1723851
When Aphrodite visits...sparks will fly...
"June?"

"Yes, do I know you?" She looked at the woman who had said her name. "You look familiar."

"We've met before, but that is not important. I'm here for you."

June laughed nervously, and nearly yelped when the mystery woman laid her hand against her cheek briefly. "Did you need something?"

"Oh yes, I definitely need something. Come with me."

June looked at her, took in the short spiky red hair and the long, long legs. She was wearing a long, rust colored gown and heels to match. She looked up into green eyes the color of newly-budding leaves framed by red-gold lashes. She held her hand out expectantly, and June thought What the hell? and took the hand being offered.

June had been sitting in the lobby of an expensive hotel. The bartender was a god when it came to mixed drinks and heaven knew she needed it right now. She had gone home tonight and put on her most expensive gown and come here to sit and wallow in her misery, as it were.

She was being led toward the elevator and she felt her pulse speed up as she realized this. “Can I ask who you are?”

“Call me Aphrodite,” came the throaty response.

June laughed softly. “Seriously?”

The woman turned and faced her, and June found herself pressed very closely to that soft body. “Does it really matter what my name is? I know what you need June, I have been waiting here for you for hours and then you show up looking stunning and gorgeous and I found that I could not wait for you to notice me. So if this is all too weird for you, then leave now. But I will tell you this: no one will ever give you the pleasure that awaits you tonight at my hands. So…what will it be?”

June knew there was never really any question of her not following this gorgeous goddess. “Lead on…Aphrodite.”

They made it to the elevator and once inside, they headed for the top floor. The doors closed leaving them alone and in a cocoon of silence. Aphrodite advanced on her, pressing her against the cool metal wall of the elevator. June shivered at the feel of her fingers running down over her bare arms, the soft press of her hands like a feather caressing over her. June felt those hands rest just at the top of her hips and then they began to travel up over her sides and coming to rest just below her breasts.

Aphrodite’s breath was hot against her neck and June moaned softly at the contact when she felt soft lips caress the spot just below her ear. The hands touching her tightened, fingers digging into her ribs gently. Aphrodite’s lips traveled over her cheek and when their lips met, June kissed her back, wanting to memorize the taste of her. Their kiss was interrupted by the elevator doors opening.

June followed Aphrodite from the elevator and through the door that was opened for her. She looked around at the luxurious room they entered. Everything was shades of purple and red and black. There were thick rugs on the floor and soft-looking pillows on the couch. The door to the room was open and she could see that the color theme continued in there.

“June.” Her name was a whisper. “I need to get those clothes off of you. I want to see all of that pale naked skin against the sheets on my bed. Let me fuck you June. Say yes. Please!”

June’s head was spinning as Aphrodite pulled her into her arms and she felt the line of her body pressed close. “Yes.” Her voice caught in her throat as Aphrodite ran her hands over the smooth lines of her back and cupped her ass in her hands. June’s moan sounded throughout the room and Aphrodite laughed.

“God, you are so responsive. Let’s take this into the bedroom, shall we?” Aphrodite took her hand and led her across the living room and through the bedroom door. Instead of turning the light on, June watched as she lit several candles around the room and then turned to her again. The candle light danced across her cheekbones and made her hair dance like flames lit it from within.

June shivered in response to the heat in her gaze. She glanced at herself in the mirror and saw that the candle-light was playing its flickering light over her as well. Her short-cropped brown hair looked nearly black as it framed her pale skin. The black gown was a long straight line to the ground, leaving nothing to the imagination. The gown hugged her curves perfectly and she could see that her nipples were rock hard and begging for attention.

Aphrodite walked toward her and stood behind her. She was slightly taller than June and they were standing facing the mirror, their faces close together. June watched as Aphrodite’s hands snaked around her, smoothing across her stomach, her skin a stark contrast to the black of the dress. Those fingers traced over her stomach and moved up, sliding gently over her breasts, teasing over her nipples, and up to the straps of the dress. In one smooth motion, she pulled the straps down over June’s arms and in seconds she stood there nude, in her heels and her black lace thong.

Aphrodite smiled and June could not help but smile back. “You have the most amazing body…long and sleek, and oh…so touchable.” She kissed the spot on the back of June’s neck and peppered kisses down her spine. Her hands moved down to rest on her hips as she knelt behind her, pressing kisses at the soft spot at the base of her spine.

June turned to face her and found herself looking down into those burning eyes, and that mouth, just a breath away from the black lace of her panties. She could feel the breath against the material moments before she felt lips caressing against the soft skin of abdomen, tracing the top of her panties. She ran her fingers up the back of June’s thighs and then dragged her fingernails down them. June stifled a small yelp and felt her knees weaken.

Aphrodite reached up and pulled her panties down and off, and June stepped out of her shoes. She was completely nude and imagined how she must look to the woman kneeling in front of her. Aphrodite pulled her closer, fingers clutching her ass hard. She pressed a kiss against the soft, bare skin of her slit. Her tongue snaked out and teased against her clit, rubbing gently over it, again and again.

June threw her head back, her fingers finding anchor against Aphrodite’s shoulders. She felt fingers seeking between her legs and suddenly she was filled, those fingers finding her passage and thrusting deeply into her, again and again, while that tongue continued to plunder her sensitive flesh, finding just the right rhythm to send alternating bolts of lighting and ecstasy through her body.

She screamed as her orgasm slammed through her body, feeling the tremors of it in every inch of her body. Before she could recover, Aphrodite had pulled her into her arms and was kissing her. June could taste the essence of herself on Aphrodite’s lips and it was the most erotic taste she had ever encountered. She grabbed her lover by the hair, fisting her fingers into it to hold her closer as she kissed her back hungrily, devouring the taste of her.

Aphrodite moaned against June’s lips and felt her body tremble. June noticed the movement and tightened her grip in Aphrodite’s hair. A small moan was the only response. June suddenly felt in control of the situation for the first time that night. “Like that?” A small nod was the only response. “Well, it seems a little unfair that you still have all of your clothes on. That is no way to worship a goddess, now is it?”

Aphrodite smiled at her, letting her take control. June bent down grabbing the hem of the dress and began to it up her body, her fingers brushing over sensitive skin, and continuing upward, pulling the dress off over her head. June laughed softly when she saw the white lingerie against the pale silk skin. “Well, that is not what I was expecting.” June pushed her back on the bed, and knelt in front of Aphrodite, putting her feet over her shoulders, feeling the hard edge of her heels pressing into her back. “Ah!” She leaned forward and pressed a kiss against the soft white cotton in front of her. She could smell the scent of arousal sharp in the air, and she pressed her tongue there. Aphrodite gasped and arched her back against the bed.

June tightened her fingers on the soft thighs she knelt between and watched the response. She nuzzled her nose against the juncture of Aphrodite’s thighs and without warning bit down on the soft skin, biting and sucking hard, leaving a soft purple mark there on the otherwise unblemished skin. Soft cries filtered through the room, encouraging June to continue. She slid the panties off and slid her fingers up and down the wet center of Aphrodite’s body.

June blew a soft breath over her clit, and pulled her body closer to the edge of the bed, sliding her hands up under her, cupping her ass and lifting her closer, her tongue snaking out and running up and down the sweet pussy in front of her. She tasted the bittersweet musk on her tongue and craved more. Her tongue plunged deep, and then she found Aphrodite’s clit and sucked on it, using her teeth to worry it. She slipped her fingers into the woman in front of her and sucked harder, listening to the cries to gauge the speed and pressure to use. It was only moments until she felt Aphrodite’s body tighten around her fingers and she felt fingers tighten in her hair, pulling her mouth closer to the delicious feast before her. She felt the bite of heels digging into her back and arched into it, knowing her skin would be marked and relishing that thought.

June climbed up on the bed and kissed Aphrodite, sharing the taste of her and feeling the smooth skin of their bodies brush together. June reached behind and released the clasp on the bra and the last remaining piece of clothing fell away. June lay back against the bed, pulling Aphrodite up and over her until her nipples were within reach of her mouth. She sucked one nipple and then the other into her mouth, biting gently.

Aphrodite groaned and pressed herself closer, giving herself over to the feelings coursing through her. She pulled back and pressed her knee between June’s thighs, their bodies pressed tightly together. Their lips met and they shared their feelings in the slant of their mouths against each other and the feel of their tongues tangling.

It was a long, amazing night and June woke the next morning in a room she didn’t know, but the crimson sheets and the purple bedspread brought a smile to her face. She sat up wondering if she would see her goddess again, and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror behind her. She had two bruises on her back, the perfect imprint of Aphrodite’s heels. She smiled and then glimpsed those heels on the floor and noticed a rust-colored dress on the floor with her black one. When she heard the shower start, she smiled wickedly and headed for the bathroom door.
© Copyright 2010 EroGoddess (erogoddess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1723851-Junes-Indulgence