*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724340-Chapter-8-Karans-anger
Rated: 13+ · Novel · Fantasy · #1724340
Watch as Aramis and Anne fall in love.
Note: the “Once Upon a Dream” song DOES NOT Belong to me. It brings to Disney’s Sleeping Beauty and the ballet version of Sleeping Beauty.







Anne is gathering mushrooms in the forest and is accompanied by her pet Chloe the mouse and pet peace-the dove. She is talking to her pets.



“I think I saw Aramis’s face in dreams back at home.”



She starts dancing with an imaginary Aramis.



Anne singing: “I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.



I know you the gleam in your eyes is so familiar a gleam”



Aramis who is out hunting heard someone’s beautiful singing voice and rides over to where the voice is coming from. He sees it is Anne.



Anne still singing: Yes I know it’s true visions are seldom all they seem.



But if I know you I will know what you’ll do.



You’ll love me at once the way you did”



Aramis than joins in.



Aramis&Anne: “Once Upon a Dream”



Aramis: “I know you. I walked with you once upon a dream.



I know you the gleam in your eyes are so familiar a gleam”



Anne and Aramis waltz into the cottage still singing and into their chairs and over their bowls of oatmeal, bread and the food Anne brought home yesterday from the inn Aramis and Anne share a first kiss.



*in Karan’s castle*



Karan is looking into his crystal ball and see the couple dancing and there mouthes moving. “NO! They have fallen in love with each other!!!”



© Copyright 2010 Joan Twist (madamelee at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724340-Chapter-8-Karans-anger