*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724347-Why-you-go-for-the-bad-girlboy
Rated: E · Column · Romance/Love · #1724347
Just a conscious recognition.
They're attractive and have the most amazing personality. They're funny and for even just a moment to yourself you can see some sort of future with this person. But they almost seem too good to be true. As if how could someone like them would have any sort of interest in someone like you? You have a feeling that they could even be secretly bad news. But, ofcourse, you deny it to yourself and hope for a sign. Then, once they assure to you that they mean no harm with those divine features and ravishing smile, how could you deny it then ? you feel self doubt but trust this person at the same time. You lose that argument with yourself and carry on hoping that laying all of your eggs in the basket was a good decision. So the question is, Why do you always choose the criminal that stole your heart? Because the altercation that you choose to have with yourself will always be with yourself and in your mind. Your mind will tell you to do things, like finding where she really is saturday night, or if he's really going to the baseball game with his friends next wednesday afternoon, But i will gaurantee that you will not allow yourself to take action because the last thing you wanna do is push that delightful person out of your life. But, in the end, there comes a realization in that person for them to either inform that they dont need you anymore, or they can come clean about the contrary decisions that they have made that will tear your heart into bits of fragment peices but will still have the inconsiderate confidence to ask for a second chance. Personally, i believe in second chances. But i dont believe in getting my heart torn repeatedly. You see, you're going to get your heart broken in the end anyways. Especially with people as boorish as i explained. That's why love at first sight does not exist.
© Copyright 2010 DynamicEyes (dynamiceyes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724347-Why-you-go-for-the-bad-girlboy