*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724406-Journey-The-Mind-Elf
Rated: ASR · Short Story · Fantasy · #1724406
Lookout for other Elf short stories coming soon.
The knock on my door disturbed my writing. I was an author, but only in my mind. I never got the nerve to publish anything I wrote, it didnt seem like other books. Other books felt more real, they felt as if you could jump into them. People who read mine said I was great and all, but I dont believe it.

I sighed and started to wonder who would come to my house at all. Im in the middle of nowhere with no niehbors for miles. Nothing but trees and earth. I got up to open the door and tripped on my dog, Ferlander. Stupid mutt. Always in my fucking way. I push him to the side with my foot and raced to the door. It's raining, I realise. I could hear it, it sounds heavy. I open the door. You've got to be kidding me. "Hi!" She says. She looks like something out of an anime comic book. She had green hair in a ponytail which he saw ended somewhere down her back. He was surpirsed of its neatness and the fact it didnt frizz at all. She had big, green eyebrows and purple eyes. Her face was cute, she had big cheeks, but not quite baby-looking. The white of her eyes where big and perfect, they looked like spilled white-out. She had a white shirt on, and he tried not to pay attention to the fact the rain revealed she had no bra. It was a tiny shirt, it ended just under her breasts, she looked like an A or B, and it had about two fingers width of a shoulder strap. Her stomach was hot. Not muscular, no fat, perfect. Her pants where green and had suspenders the slid past her breasts and laid on her shoulders. They sat perfectly on her waist.It was box shaped in a way. They wouldnt reveal the shape of her leg and had pockets down the side of her legs. They where long, I see. The tops of her shoes were lost in the ends of her pants. Holy shit, she was a babe.

"Are you lost?" I ask.

She shakes her head with losts of energy. "No, I'm on my way to.." She looks at the woods and stares. After an ackward silence of about seconds, she giggles. "I dunno. Can I stay here the night?"

"I dont have an extra bed-"

"Great!" She inturupts and walks in. I look at her from the back. Her hair ended with a point, which was weird, at the start of her ass. Nice ass, too.

She pops herself down on a couch. "What's your name?" She asks with a smile. Perfect teeth.

"Jake," I say shortly. "Your's?"

"Journey." She looks deep into my eyes. I feel like shes going through my life, memories, thoughts, just everything, I feel mind-raped. But thats not possible. Her face turns serious, then she looks like she's mad, but it quickly fades into a little girl smile.

I am both weirded out and amused by her energy and childness. "How old are you?"

"Two thousand and twelve. Still young." My eyes roll and she smiles. Wise ass. "Eighteen."

I'm suddenly self-concious. She's young and perfect. Im old and beat up. I had black hair with some white, but I was muscular, maybe that will impress her a little. For some reason, she giggles.

"You're so strong," she coos, like she was reading my mind. "How old are you?"

I'm shocked by it, was my facial expressions being predictable? "Fourty-three."

She stands up and her upperbody somewhat leans slightly to the right, she was bringing attention to her curves. My palms get kind of sticky. "I love older men," she purrs.

I clear my throat and think to change the subject. She's young enough to be my daughter! I snap at myself. She giggles again but straightens out. "You hungry?" She asks suddenly.

She just offered to feed me.. In my own home..

I blink. "I guess... But, here, I'll cook you up something."

I turn to the kitchen but she grabs the back of my shirt. The way she grabbed it gave me chills. Then she let go and traced her nails on my back. "I'll do it," She says with a smirk.

"Oh.... ok." I sit down and watch her go into the kitchen. What was up with her? She was something different. She comes back out two seconds later with a single cherry. She sits on my lap facing me, her purple eyes digging into mine. She plops the cherry on to her tounge and watched me intently. I'm not thinking, I dont remember how. She leans forward and closes her eyes. I feel something wet, round, and tiny enter my mouth. My hands are on her sides. I sqeeze them rouphly and let my nails slightly dig into her. She leans out and gasps, then lets it out with a playful giggle which mixed with what sounded like an almost-moan. She leans back in and bites my neck, the kisses it like a mommy would kiss a boo-boo.

She starts sucking on the kiss. My hand is in her ass-pocket and on her back. I dont know her, who is this girl?

"You dont have to know me," She whispers sensually. Was I thinking out loud? "I know you want me."

I blink and try to think about it. I cant think. It wont work. She giggles some more and then kisses me. She tastes like vinailla. She pulls out and shows me the cherry which was locked in-between her teeth. She plays with it with he tounge, moving it back and fourth and all around. This bitch was temptation herself.

She giggles again. She swallows the cherry whole and wiggles her tounge at me. She was skilled.

Her hand, which was behind my head this whole time, pulls out and reveals my kitchen knife which she was holding the whole time. My mind scurries.

She touches the edge of the knife with her tounge. Then she pulls it away and says, "You like little girls?" It wasnt sensual, it was serious and it had a pinch of threat into it, though the smile remained on her face.

I blink, now confused, but when I open my eyes, she was Kathy, my daughter, when she was four. "I love you, daddy," She said. The voice sounded like her, but it had a demontic lace to it. I push her as hard as I can off of me. "What the fuck are you?!" I scream.

Kathy rises, "What, you dont want to play, daddy?" Her body started shaking violently and her eyes rolled back. I heard Journey's velvet voice in the wind, "What's wrong, daddy? You always wanted to play before.."

Kathy fell to the ground and her body started disinigrating until it was just skeleton and rotted, black flesh. It got back up and started walking towards me. I killed you, bitch! I fucking killed you! How are you here?!

"Thats right, Jake. You killed your daughter after you raped her. Was it because your wife left you?" Journey said threw the air. I started hearing my wife, moaning, someone else's name, another guy..

"Why are you doing this?" I asked, shrinking away from my daughter who still walked towards me.

Kathy disappeared. The moaning stopped. It was cold.

Was this it? Is that all? I found myself gasping for air, which made me realise I forgot how to breath for a second.

Kathy came back, now right in front of me. I cried out in surprise and fell back. She was inches from my face. I could smell her hair, it smelt like rasberries, just the way it did before...... before....

"Before you killed my daddy." The image of her laying lifeless and limp in the bathtub flashed before me. I closed my eyes, "Im sorry, Kathy! Im so sorry! I love you!"

"I know you do, daddy."

I opened my eyes, and Journey was there.

"What do you want from me?!" I screamed.

"Hold this," she said as she shoved a rag in my mouth. It reaked of gasoline. She stood up and rose her two fingers, and as she did this, rise rose all around us, in a trapping circle. She walked right through the fire and I heard the front door open and close shut.
© Copyright 2010 [(Allexis)] I'm14 btw<3 (ilikeitroughxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724406-Journey-The-Mind-Elf