*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724645-The-Room
by Ravyn
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Emotional · #1724645
When you first walk in you see how the person likes to live.
         When you first walk in you see how the person likes to live. There are clothes everywhere and garbage scattered across the table. There are a few posters on the wall and some photographs of family on the nightstand. When you turn to the left you see the entertainment center with only a television and a simple dvd player.

I open the player and come to find "Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone". A better look at the table shows me a few witch books and a journal. The woman likes to keep everything in a clutter it seems. Possibly because its easier for her to stay better organized. Then, yet again, maybe she just doesn't have the time.

I walk over to her, surprisingly neat, bed and lay down.  I lay there for a few minutes and then get back up again. I smooth out all of the wrinkles my body may have made and then walk over to her dresser. As always, I start with the first drawer and work my way down. Finally, I make it to the last one. I open it and see her private collection of great arts. She has copies of everyone and everything. I never touch them, only admire. I look at the time. I have been here for over fifteen minutes. She will be home soon. Time for me to leave.

I walk to the back door and use the key I copied. I leave everything the way it is and never leave any signs. She'll never know I was here.
© Copyright 2010 Ravyn (ladyybugg at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724645-The-Room