*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724655-Earl-The-Moo-Moo-Cow
Rated: E · Short Story · Comedy · #1724655
There's a Moo Moo Cow, who lives in his Moo Moo Farm.
There once was a Moo Moo cow who lived on a Moo Moo Farm in the Moo Moo Land. Moo Moo cow's name was Earl. The Moo Moo Cow Earl liked to explore more than any other Moo Moo cow in Moo Moo Land. One day Moo Moo Cow Earl had a sudden fascination of the Moo Moo trees that were towering above not far away from the Moo Moo cow's large grass.. fields. Moo Moo Cow Earl decided to go check out the Moo Moo trees since it was something he never had done in all his Moo Moo life.

Earl then journeyed towards the trees eating Moo Moo grass as he walked, for it was a long walk for a Moo Moo cow. In time, Earl reached the trees and looked at them. They were so different looking than anything else that Earl had ever seen on the Moo Moo Farm in the Moo Moo Land. He studied the closest tree. It had a large brown trunk that went up very high above the Moo Moo sky where many green leaves were planted on the tree's long branches. Moo Moo Cow Earl then began to rub himself gently across the Moo Moo tree. As he did he looked up and saw many Moo Moo birds pecking at Moo Moo leaves and stuff in the higher areas of the Moo Moo trees. Moo Moo Cow Earl then wished that he could taste the new form of green in the leaves that were so high above, so he cried out, and he moo'd and he moo'd and he moo moo moo'd. But the rubbing against the Moo Moo tree was so comfortable that he fell asleep right beside the Moo Moo tree.

When Earl woke up he noticed he was about ten times his size and he was able to reach the Moo Moo leaves on the Moo Moo trees. Earl walked over to one of the Moo Moo leaves and began to chew it. It was such a different taste than Earl imagined and he enjoyed it very much. A Moo Moo bird flew by and saw earl and stopped and watched him. Moo Moo Cow Earl moved towards the bird and it got scared and flew away. Earl sighed, he didn't want to scare the Moo Moo Bird away. Moo Moo Cow Earl then heard his master, The Farmer… Man calling him! Earl ran in the direction of his master, as fast a Moo Moo Cow can run. He reached to where his master was calling and looked around. There was no Farmer… Man to be seen. Earl bent down to eat some Moo Moo grass, but realized now that it was too far down to eat.

He then realized Farmer… Man lying in the grass not too far away. He looked at Farmer… Man and realized that he seemed badly hurt. Poor Moo Moo Cow Earl must have kicked Farmer… Man by accident when he was running to the call. Earl felt so bad that he began once again to moo and to moo, and to moo moo moo. Just then Moo Moo Cow Earl woke up and realized it was all a Moo Moo dream. He was still by the great tall Moo Moo tree. He looked up at the Moo Moo tree and sighed a happy Moo Moo sigh and got up and ran back towards the Moo Moo grass... fields. When Moo Moo Cow Earl got back to the Moo Moo grass… fields, he saw his master the Farmer… Man watering the Moo Moo grass. Earl was so happy to be back in his place of the Moo Moo Farm in the Moo Moo Land!

The End?
© Copyright 2010 esteevius (zombiesteve at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1724655-Earl-The-Moo-Moo-Cow