*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725112-Why-i-should-be-able-to-see-harry-potter
Rated: E · Other · Young Adult · #1725112
writing is this thing
Why I should be able to see Harry Potter 7 (pt.1) at midnight at the IMAX Theater on Thursday November 8, 2010
By Jack Caldwell
Harry Potter has been my obsession for over 6 years, so deep is my obsession; my mother had to take away the books to get me to read something else. I have seen the 6th movie at midnight, seen all of the other movies, and can tell you every line from the series; knowing that it is third person omniscient because of how you can’t see in everybody’s mind; just Harry and Voldemort. I have waited over 3 years to see the ending; the epic; the awesome Hollywood version of the movie portraying the 7th book. But, alas, even after working to gain permission, a misunderstanding which lead to a grounding is keeping me from seeing this film. I have read the 7th book 8 times (6272 pgs total) and this film means the world to me. Please let your little nerdy son see this one movie. I am SO sorry for the misunderstanding and it will NEVER EVER happen EVER again I will always ask for clarification.
© Copyright 2010 Jack C. (jackrocks800 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725112-Why-i-should-be-able-to-see-harry-potter