*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725359-Ma-Funertal
Rated: E · Short Story · Biographical · #1725359
Life is too short So no matter how busy you are ,think about those whom you love
Ashes to Ashes & dust to dust; the first funeral I went to was my own. I am dead and it was okay I used to dream about being rest in peace far away from that life full of hatred ,however many people missing me was the bad thing in my funeral .

On my funeral all people were dressed in black ,many ones are crying .I used to believe that nobody would care about my death ,but I was wrong ; I saw many people really caring about me many are wondering how and why I am dead .Honestly I was shocked ; I felt all the emotions in a second the anger and serenity ,the happiness and sadness .I was immortal ; I recognized that I captivated in my friends and family .I saw my mama she was so broken  she was crying and crying she was just praying to God .I wished that I could hug her as I used to I just  wanted to tell her that to be absent from the body is to be present in a better place  which totally makes death a celebration .I felt sorry for all of them and that I got angry from myself that I have never treated them the right way .I used to be a selfish  person even in my death I thought about myself and that being rest in peace .I didn’t even care about them .

Alongside, I saw my best friend with all my classmates I remembered the bitter and sweet memories we shared together and  the memorable  funny ones it was a blast  .It was the first time I have a reconciliation with myself .However, I started to search for my older brother, it was the first time I saw him crying , he was crying cause I passed away  .He never seemed to be really caring about me ; he  used to ignore me all my life .

All of these tears were only for me ,all of these flowers were just for me and all of these love just for me .Why haven’t they ever showed some of this love before my death why did they all wait till my funeral to show love and care  So that I don’t absorb any of it , isn’t it ironic that life go so fast that even we don’t have time to show any love or care to our dearest people  .But I simply  forgive them ,I have never showed them any kind of caring or love so I have no rights to get angry .Why they can’t know that now I will be near them more than ever  .It is all like that I am traveling abroad but we still have the dreams to contact in ;they can talk to me whenever they want ; it is even better than before .I want all of them to know that I love them and that I am happy now more than I have ever been .

I believe that the idea of living funeral is genius; it makes people think about the real funeral and that to always show love to the people the love. Cause life is too short and it’s better to observe the love care and respect in our own life, better to know that our lives have  a meaning before it is too late appreciate it
© Copyright 2010 Young,writer (m.medhat at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1725359-Ma-Funertal