*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726624-She-hacked-my-earlobe-with-her-innocent
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Poetry · Family · #1726624
This quote is for my love, who cared for me and on my way towards the journey to the life.
She hacked my earlobe with her innocent voice





Getting familiar with various similarities gives immense pleasure of attachment; some attachments are rightly drawn towards the past experiences whereas others get dull with every passing day.



All of us are banked with bulk of memories, it may come into different shades, the first kiss by someone, the first sex at some stupid place, the first time I got beaten by someone’s boyfriend and the first time someone proposed me through her friend.



These are just few memories from the saving account on my memory bank; I am trying to be little introvert by not sharing every secret of my life in this open text. Yes I too had someone special and she loved me thoroughly without skipping an inch of real me. I too had someone whose voice used to block my heart beats, She brought those bulge of beats on my chest, Yes she was the one who kept me away from all those evil power.



It was a story that started on a chart of unknown mystery; we got intact without even knowing each other’s past history. Drawing over those thin lines we crossed over the relationship of just being friends.

The world looked so innocent and we never exchanged a word on our factor of love, it was merely fear of loosing & therefore we thought of remaining mum.



Before the chemistry of love could shake its booty and shift its paddle towards getting engaged, Before my eyes could lift its lash and my arms grow wide to hold you in arms I noticed you getting engaged with an Unknown handsome creature of GOD.



Huh lucky you were or I was unlucky to miss that stage of holding you in my love, I lost you to someone else without even realizing him as a strong contender.



“ It was soon enough before I could conclude how to take my life from here, I got a missed call on my Nokia mobile. I checked *111# for sufficient balance and dialed that missed number, It was you who hacked my earlobe with your innocent voice, I still cherish those 3 words lasting my ears “I love you”

© Copyright 2010 Chanpreetgrover (chanpreet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726624-She-hacked-my-earlobe-with-her-innocent