*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726865-Tornado-Destruction
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Children's · #1726865
I wrote this, my first typed, full-page story, without any creative input from my dad!
Once upon a time, there was a tornado that was huge. It attacked the village, named “Spartans’ Village”. They are really loud. Three men were going to fight the tornado but the tornado was too big and powerful. The three men were really frightened that there was no hope of killing the beast.

Then one of them said, “One of us need to get inside the tornado or we’ll all die.”

The bravest of them all said, “I’ll go, even if it kills me.” The brave Spartan jumped into the tornado. He was all alone and no one could hear him. So he flew up to the top and tried to stop it, but the tornado has poisonous gas in it. The Spartan had no chance of getting out of this tornado of death. The Spartan died in the tornado.

Then another Spartan jumped in the tornado and went looking for his friend. He is cautious not to breathe the poison. As soon as you take one breath, you will die slowly and painfully. The poison has monsters in it, like lost souls of the dead.

Then he was looking around and then he sees the souls; then he sees the souls of his family. He thought it was a trick, but it was really his friends and family. He starts crying and he tries to commit suicide, but he is immune to the poison. Then he jumped out from the top and dies.

Then the third person goes in and is fighting for his life. He said “Hahahahahahahahahahah, I will kill all of you and avenge my brethren then take you down! If I go down, you go down with me!” Then ninjas came out of nowhere and were trying to kill the strong, fast, skilled, tactical, and smart Spartan. As he tried to do what he said, if he goes down the tornado goes down, but he could not take it down with him. He is famous for getting all the monsters and the poison out of the tornado.

Then out of nowhere a fourth Spartan came and killed the tornado. It died with a “BOOM”!

After the war with the tornado the three men from before where honored by all the Spartans and had a funeral for them. They all had medals on their grave and the fourth one is writing this sad story.

You wonder what the names were of the brave heroes? One was Ethan, another was JP, and the last one was named Mom.


The End?

© Copyright 2010 brandonjake (brandonjake at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1726865-Tornado-Destruction