*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727051-My-First-Book---Introduction
Rated: E · Chapter · Drama · #1727051
This is not finished and I don't want to make public!! It is my story and it is not ready!
INTRODUCTION:

         Hello, my name is Jessica, Jessica Marie Owens. I am 5'7" with long wavy black hair and hazel green eyes. This morning the people who raised me, the people who let me believe that they were mine told me they were not my real parents. They told me my real father was coming to get me in two days.

         "Two days, but I start my senior year in four days. What about all of my friends here? Why now," I was furious.

         They just sat there and told me how there was nothing they could do, that they wanted to keep me. How they wished there was something they could do. It seemed to me that they didn't even want to try and fight to keep me, part of me was confused and angry but another part of me was curious and excited. I have wanted to leave this town for so long I just didn't think it would actually happen, or the matter of never knowing my father and then suddenly he's coming to get me in just 48 hours.
         Since they told me that I'd be leaving I've been up in my room packing up all my clothes or out saying goodbye to all of my friends. How was I to know that it wouldn't even matter, that once I was gone they wouldn't even know I had ever been there. That all of my friends would live their lives not remembering that I was ever their friend, that I had been friends with some of them since we were running around in our pull-ups, putting on bra's and trying to look like the women in magazines or on TV by applying so much make-up that we looked like clowns, or even going to the store to pick up dresses for the school dance. How was I to know it would be as if I had never existed to everyone that had ever made a difference in my life. How was I to know my life would be starting over in just two days.

© Copyright 2010 Shandra (boogie23322 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727051-My-First-Book---Introduction