*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727104-If-Im-Not-The-Only-One
Rated: XGC · Chapter · Fanfiction · #1727104
Dongho is cheating on Soohyun with their high school's bad boy Kevin.
Chapter 4

___






Homeroom.



1 week after the Motor Gang race, Dongho almost felt his heart stop when he noticed Kevin walk into the classroom. Before Kevin could pass Dongho, Dongho grabbed his wrist. Kevin stopped and turned to Dongho. Dongho whispered, "Where were you?"



Kevin looked around and noticed a few kids were staring. He leaned forward to whisper in Dongho's ear, "I'll tell you later."



"How will I know if you'll be here. Last week I called you and you never answered."



Kevin: 'He actually called me. When he said that I felt like smiling. But smiling lead to people thinking I was a softie. I have to play cool in front of them, even though sometimes I hate being a fake in front of Dongho.'



"Kevin..."



Kevin snapped out of his thoughts and whispered, "I'll be here." With that, Kevin left to the back row.



Dongho looked down and took a deep breath. Being that close to Kevin felt like being close with fire, however the fire never seemed to burn him like others claimed it did.



At Chemistry, Alexander walked into the classroom and reluctantly sat next to Eli the Jerk. Alexander seemed a bit pissed and dark. So it wasn't the right thing for Eli to comment, "Your hangul looks like shit."



Alexander hissed, "Fuck you, you shouldn't talk."



Eli pushed Alexander and asked, "What the fuck did you say?"



Alexander turned and punched the younger boy. "Shut the fuck up, jerk off."



Eli got up and punched Alexander. The whole class circled them and took pictures and videos. Someone from the hall called, "Hey, Soohyun hyung, Eli the Jerk and Xander are fighting!"



"What?!" Soohyun ran to the Chemistry class and so did Kevin. Soohyun grabbed Alexander by the arms and Kevin stood in front of Eli as Kibum held him back. Soohyun stood in front of Kevin and spat, "Tell your friend to lay us off. I know he's the one who started it."



Kevin smirked and only stared into Soohyun's eyes. Kevin whispered into Kibum's ear and Kibum told Soohyun, "He says Eli the Jerk apologizes, but Kevin isn't sorry that Alexander punched him first."



Soohyun gave Alexander a look and Alexander said in English, "He pushed me!"



Eli replied in English, "Stop being a pussy and take it like a man!"



Alexander almost broke out of his friend's grip but Soohyun blocked him. Soohyun stood chest to chest with Kevin, the both of them stared into each other's eyes. However, Soohyun backed away and let the smirk on Kevin's face be.



It was always rumored that ever since freshmen year of high school that Soohyun had a crush on someone and Kevin had sex with them. Soohyun had never forgiven Kevin, despite that Kibum tried to convince everyone it was only a rumor. Kevin didn't like Soohyun for even believing the rumors, and even more for being with Dongho in sophomore year.



However, no one would be able to believe either if Soohyun said Kevin fucked the girl he liked, and if Kevin said Soohyun loved Dongho.



But everyone did believe the two really didn't like each other.



Dongho: 'I knew Soohyun never liked Kevin, and he was always afraid if anyone got near him. But, I never sensed anything bad from Kevin. So, that's why I never told Soohyun I actually talked to Kevin because Soohyun might start a fight with me.'



Soohyun walked away with his group of friends. Kevin turned to Eli and hissed quietly, "Sit down!"



Eli obeyed because he already pissed Kevin off. Kibum sat in his seat next to Kiseop, for once Kibum didn't feel like joking around. Kevin waited for Soohyun to leave so he could take his seat by Dongho.



Dongho whispered, "Are you gonna tell me now?"



Kevin whispered, "After school."



Dongho wanted to protest, but he didn't want to get on Kevin's bad side. He already had Kevin talking to him and he knew no one but Kevin's friends knew what Kevin did on his free time.



The teacher walked in and she seemed surprised to see both Alexander and Kevin there. She hesitantly marked Kevin present and started class. While Ms. Lane was talking about chemicals mixing with antibacterial ingredients, Dongho noticed Kevin was staring at him. Dongho couldn't look away. He couldn't look away because he felt the same connection they felt a while back.



When Kevin suddenly leaned closer, and Dongho closed his eyes, Ms. Lane called, "Dongho."



Dongho looked away and noticed all the students turned to look at the both of them. "Y-yes?"



"Are you paying attention?" Dongho nodded quickly. "Tell me, are antibacterial and antibiotics the same?"



Dongho didn't even hesitate when he correctly answered, "Yes."



"Kevin, what's your answer?"



Kevin only nodded as if saying, "Of course."



Ms. Lane nodded. "Correct. But please pay attention in class."



___





Dongho followed Kevin outside the building of the back of their school. Dongho saw Kevin's motorcycle, which had bullet holes on it. Dongho stopped and asked, "What happened?"



"I can't tell you hear, we have to go somewhere else."



"B-but where somewhere else?"



Kevin lightly smiled at Dongho and whispered, "What? You don't trust me?"



Dongho uneasily yet honestly replied, "Well, not really..."



Kevin got so close to Dongho that he was invading his personal space. He whispered, "I would never hurt you, especially because I know you'll tell Soohyun."



Dongho froze. He pulled away and shook his head, "What about him?"



Kevin pulled Dongho's wrist and lead him to his bike. He gave Dongho his helmet and whispered, "C'mon, Dongho, don't you want to talk to me?"



Dongho: 'If I shook my head I would be lying. But I really didn't want to go on a motorcycle. I even freak out sometimes when Soohyun drives the car too fast. But, there are some things that are worth it, even if later I might regret it.'



Dongho put the helmet on and shyly got onto the motorcycle. Kevin said, "You have to hold onto me if you don't want to die or something."



Dongho whimpered lightly at that and wrapped his arms around Kevin's waist. Kevin smiled sheepishly at Dongho's arms and he felt himself blush.



"Ready?"



"... I'm on, aren't I?"



Kevin laughed and started his motorcycle, "Don't you dare loosen this grip."



Dongho shut his eyes as Kevin started riding and he hoped the ride would end soon. However, after about 5 minutes Kevin started to slow down. Dongho opened his eyes and looked up, he was soon faced by the beautiful sun going to sunset and they were riding around the mountains. He noticed a sign that said, "Gwenchan Mountains." Dongho knew no one ever went to the mountains for some reason, but he heard they were very beautiful.



He noticed there were no other cars and no one else could be seen. He asked, "Where are we going?"



Kevin answered, "A place where we could talk without anyone with us."



"Is it safe?"



"I would be lying if I said it was, Dongho. But I'll protect you."



Dongho felt his heart jump and he lightly smiled, for once he felt Kevin was telling the truth. Dongho loosened his grip barely and laid his head down on Kevin's back.



Dongho: 'Being with him like this was... it felt different. Of course being with Soohyun could make me cry. But Kevin made me feel... so much different. He made me feel free. Even if he was rumored to not be trusted, I now know why people trusted him in the first place.'



Kevin: 'Having him all to myself is like a dream come true. However, he's Soohyun's, and I have to do whatever I can to make him mine.'



After a few minutes, Kevin was deep in the forest and Dongho noticed Kevin stopped in front of a big waterfall. Dongho steadily got off the bike and took the helmet off. He asked, "Do you come here often?"



Kevin nodded, "Whenever I want to leave. Can I trust you not to say anything to anyone?"



Dongho nodded. "Can I trust you that you won't tell anyone we actually speak to each other informally?"



Kevin smiled, "Of course. Follow me." Kevin walked to the side of the water and into the cave. Dongho saw yellow/brown sand and a few rocks you could sit on. Kevin sat on a rock and asked, "Can I trust you?"



"Like, with anything?"



"Yes."



"If... I can trust you."



"Yes." Kevin cleared his throat, "What I'm gonna say... is strictly between the both us of. No one else knows this. I'm only telling you because I don't want you to think I'm someone who ditches school without a reason."



"Okay."



Kevin started, "When I first came to Korea, I was introduced to a Motor Gang."



Dongho frowned as he asked, "Th-the U-Kiss Gang?"



Kevin nodded. "I'm not an official member yet. I raced last week but we were interrupted by the police." Kevin hesitantly took his shirt off and showed Dongho the bandage on his shoulder blade.



Dongho leaned closer and whispered, "Were you... shot?"



Kevin shook his head. "No. I crashed and... my mentor and another guy got me out of there. If I didn't escape, I wouldn't even be here. I'd be in jail. In fact, I shouldn't tell you this. But," Kevin stopped.



Dongho asked, "But what?'



"... Since I know everything about you, it's only fair you know everything about me."



Dongho asked, "W-what? What do you know?"



"Everything. I know about you and Soohyun. I know you're still a virgin. I know you live by yourself. Face it, you can't hide anything from me."



Dongho asked, "How would you know anything?"



Kevin leaned in closer and whispered, "It was only a hobby 2 years ago. I always wondered what you did. Soon enough, it became my obsession, I can't spend a day without thinking of you." Kevin's hand traced onto Dongho's arm. "Every night, I even dream of you..." Kevin voice lowered, turning seductive. "I think about you too much." Kevin's hand caressed Dongho's cheek and he looked deeply into his eyes. "But, there's always something that stops me. And I don't like it."



"Kevin..." Dongho looked away, trying to avoid a shirtless Kevin crossing the line.



"Dongho, you need to realize... you can't run from me. We are stuck to each other." Kevin leaned in closer and made Dongho look him in the eyes. "And there is nothing you can do about it..." Kevin leaned in and kissed Dongho softly on the lips.



Dongho closed his eyes and tried to pull away, but Kevin's other hand held his waist. "Kevin-"



"Shh... trust me on this. No one can know. Besides, if you said anything... and Soohyun knew... you'd only be exposing your relationship. Just... relax. And nothing's gonna happen. Unless I decide."



"But-"



Kevin stared into his eyes, slowly showing the pain they felt before. "Tell me you never feel anything when we stare at each other like this... and I'll stop."



Dongho: 'I couldn't tell him to stop. I loved Soohyun, but Kevin was right.'



"I... I can't say that."



Kevin leaned in again and kissed him. Dongho closed his eyes and slowly stopped fighting back. Kevin moved them to the floor and kissed his neck harshly, biting it. Dongho whimpered at the different pain and pleasure he wasn't used to. Kevin pulled Dongho's shirt off and and sucked onto his nipple. Dongho moaned out Kevin's name and felt Kevin undo his pants. Kevin felt his member start to harden at Dongho's voice finally calling his name.



Kevin pulled Dongho's pants off and his boxers to his knees. Kevin grabbed Dongho's hard member and started stroking it. Dongho moaned louder uncontrollably of the pleasure he's never encountered with Soohyun. Dongho realized what Kevin was doing, and for some reason he didn't object. As he felt Kevin's mouth engulf his member he whimpered and moaned, feeling no shame and only lust.



Kevin began to suck and even bite, knowing Dongho was unfamiliar to all of this. Slowly, just slowly, he was corrupting him. Dongho's hands went to Kevin's hair and he clenched. Kevin bobbed his head, enjoying Dongho going insane and moaning his name over and over again. And he was not even trying to stop him but he was encouraging him not to stop.



Finally Kevin felt Dongho release his cum into his mouth and his lapped it up. After Kevin finished, he lied down next to the dizzy Dongho and kissed his cheek. He whispered, "Remember, we can't tell anyone about this."



"Y-yes..."



Kevin smiled, "Do you trust me?"



Dongho froze, but he nodded.



___





Dongho stumbled into his house and he locked the door. As he got up to his room he began to cry out loud. He was screaming a lot and calling himself hurtful words.



Dongho: 'I knew what I did with Kevin was wrong. I wondered what others did with Kevin did to themselves. I wondered if they considered it a one night stand or he had to hurt them if they never got the point. But, being with Kevin made me feel no regret. Honestly I don't know if I could even face Soohyun yet.'



___





The next day in Chemistry.



Dongho was in his seat when Kiseop asked him, "What's wrong?"



"Nothing, Kiseop."



Kiseop wanted to continue, but he saw Kevin walk in and he went to sit in his seat. Dongho avoided Kevin's gaze but Kevin whispered, "Don't try to avoid me, Dongho. It won't work."



Dongho only nodded.



Eli sat in his seat and noticed Alexander seemed a little lost. "Dude, what's up?'



Alexander looked at him then away. "Nothing."



Eli sighed. "C'mon, dude, it's not normal to see you like this."



Alexander looked at him and whispered, "Y'know my girlfriend Hannah?"



Eli nodded "Yeah, you guys were together forever. Why?"



Alexander looked away when he whispered, "She died yesterday...!"



Eli felt his heart sink, for some reason it hurt him to know this. He had seen Hannah, who was a college student, come to their homecomings and all that for the past few years he's been to the high school. She was very beautiful and almost everyone envied them. Eli even envied Alexander for having a girlfriend so friendly and pretty. And he even saw how much the two loved each other.



Eli saw a lone tear fall off from Alexander's eye. Eli leaned forward to wipe the tear away. Alexander looked into Eli's eyes and whispered, "I loved her.... How could... how could...!"



Eli grabbed Alexander by the wrist and pulled him out of the class. Once they were in the restrooms Alexander started to sob. Eli held him and whispered, "It's okay."



Alexander cried, "How could this happen?! What did I do wrong?! I loved her so much!"



"I know... I know, Alexander." Eli felt his eyes tear up. "It's gonna be okay."



"No it won't, Eli! It will never be the same without her." Alexander clung himself onto Eli and cried.



Eli only combed hair and whispered words to him.



Eli: 'Being this close to him, and onto this level, it felt like whatever he felt I felt. It hurt me too much to see him cry. Despite our fight yesterday, it still pained me to see him hurting like this.'



___





After school, Soohyun met up with Dongho at his house. Soohyun asked, "What's up, Dongho?"



"Oh, nothing. I just..." Dongho looked into Soohyun's eyes and felt like puking. He kept thinking about him moaning Kevin's name and not even regretting it.



Soohyun asked, "Are you okay?"



Dongho faked smiled and replied, "Yeah, of course. Uhm, do you... wanna watch a movie?"



Soohyun smiled, "Sure why not?"



Dongho let Soohyun walk into the living room first, then he turned around. He almost screamed when he noticed Kevin watching them from a window.



Soohyun asked, "Dongho?'



Dongho turned around and called, "I'm coming." Dongho turned to look at the window but Kevin wasn't there anymore. He didn't want to believe that Kevin actually did stuff like that, so he told himself he was only imagining.



But, we all know, Kevin was really there.



...
© Copyright 2010 LoudOne (loudone at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727104-If-Im-Not-The-Only-One