*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727323-The-Past-Life-Letters-of-Kay-Barnard
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #1727323
The first short story out of a collection
There was no greater love before theirs, and there will never be a greater love after. They always found one another, one drawn to the other like a humming bird to an Azalea. Her, being the Azalea of coarse. Ah! But theirs is also the greatest tragedy ever known and it will always be known that their tragedies will never be forgotten.





















Letter 1



Dear Ms. Barnard
Raahub (Greetings)
My name is Lawrence Stephone Drake, Sawan Shil Dahuth in my native tongue. I am writing you in regards to the weird dreams you’ve been having. I know you may be wondering how I know but before I continue first just let me say Ms. Barnard I assure you that this is not a gimmick, a scam asking for money or a feeble attempt to get close to you in hopes of harming you in anyway. I need nothing of you, nothing but the time it takes to read this letter and those later to come. I can also assure you that we have never met and probably never will. Now to continue, I know you’ve been have a series of dreams that have been leaving you tired, Sad and sometimes depressed the next day. I also know that you’ve been experiencing some things in real time. Scents, sounds, you’ve even felt a soft touch, sometimes when you lay on your stomach. You know, that stroking feeling in the small of your back. It’s not crazy that I know these things and no you’re not going crazy. You’ve been dreaming that you’re different women in different times maybe different planets, well Ms. Barnard I have some information that might help you overstand what’s going on. It is so much I have to explain and being that it is so much I’ll just start like this. The first time you two were ever in existence, the first time you two ever met was on Mt. Nufus on the planet Faloe, located it the Halos Galaxy, my home Galaxy. You were only kids, you fourteen and he only eleven.
Zelya hurried, she was late, it was almost time for the ceremony. Her brother was going to planet Tiamat to train with the Master Wics. Their powers of the Mystic and overstanding of the universe was Knowledge that he wanted. He would be gone for awhile, he was next in line for kingship. He was giving up his rights and passing them on to Zelya, she would be next in line and she didn’t want to miss it. She was suddenly snatched up in a net next came laughter, instantly she could tell that their were about four to five of them. Crunyuns, a beastly, vile race.
“Well Well Well boys looks like we got us a princess.” One of them said, his voice was scratchy deep like the low rumble of thunder. What were they thinking? They knew you were Zelya princess of Smithereen but they didn’t truly know you.(Zelya sighs) “Are you kidding me?” You ask yourself. You reach into your boot and pull out your blade. When activated it extended out to a full length straightsword. You cut the net away fall more than 20 feet landing on your feet as graceful as a lynx. The Crunyuns, they stop laughing suddenly.
“Now I know you really didn’t think that pathetic little net was going to hold me?” You retract your blade and put it back into your boot. “I’m not even going to waist my blade on you fools.”
“One little girl against the five of us?” They all started to laugh once again. In the midst of their nonchalantness Zelya appeared amongst them, punched one of the Crunyuns in the abdomen so hard she pierced the skin, grabbed his spine and snapped it in two. She then vanished in a streak of black reappearing in her original spot. The Crunyuns were in a frantic. “Who’s laughing know?” You taunt them, knowing that they are no match for you. “And then there were four.”
“What the hell!” One of them exclaims.
“Don’t worry, the little winch uses spirit energy, I will take care of her.” He pulls out a dice white on all four sides, and flicked it toward you. It was so fast that by the time your noticed it was in your face, it had already exploded in a cloud of gray dusty smoke, you instantly feel weak. You see the device he flicked at you was a Daeye it scrambles the part of the brain you Smithereenians use to control your spirit energy. You are so unfocused you don’t even realize that Keto, the head crunyun appeared. He drops to the ground and deliver a crushing blow to your left knee. “Ahh!” You scream, I can still hear it, as clearly as if you had just let it out. The pain is so immense you faint.
“Ha! Ha! We got her, the queen will pay greatly.” Another one of them said. “Good thing I came prepared, and that I came with you at all. This little cunt would have mopped up the floor with you imbeciles.” He picks you up, his hand big enough that it easily fits around your neck like a normal man grabbing a broom handle. “Let’s go they will certainly be looking for her.” Just then there was a light breeze and the subtle noises that the forest animals made were no more, it was like the breeze had brought a wave of silence that covered the land like a blanket. The Crunyuns knew something was defiantly wrong, then their was clapping.
“Wow! That was beautiful, just beautiful especially the part where you fractured her knee now that was just genius.” Now the Crunyuns, at first were alarm but when they saw what they saw, they all relaxed hell all it was was an eleven year old boy, a Nubian boy. He bit into a Khukh (peach). “And yeah you are right she would have wipe up the floor with you simps. It’s a shame I would have loved to see what kind of skill she had.”
“What is this a kid.” One of them asked.
“Skedaddle gone get outta hea, befo you become a victim of a Crunyuns attack.”
“Ha yeah right, the four of you? That wouldn’t hardly be a fair fight for you all. I wouldn’t even break a sweat.” The Crunyuns tensed up at the insult, and in that instant that dice appeared in front of his face , exploding into that familiar dusty smoke, not that eleven year old boy just sat their and inhaled that smoke like he was used to it. Then he exhaled didn’t even cough. “I’ve smoked ganja heavier than that.” The little boy laughs a little. Even though he was an eleven year old kid he had a certain maturity about him that screamed warrior.
“I will not allow this kid to talk shit to me.” One of them said. The head he stood up you could hear the rumble in his throat the slow grumble of a bull frog. “If he has spirit energy he won’t be able to use it so gettem.” One of the Crunyuns took out his sword and lunched at the young boy. The Crunyuns unleashed a war cry as he struck at young boy, his sword slicing into the young boys top left shoulder. In a confusing turn of events it seemed to be stuck. The sword would not come out of the boys left shoulder. “By Galla what is this?” The Crunyun replied.
“Ha this? This will be your reckoning.” The boy with a swift upwards left kick, knocked the Crunyun in the chin breaking his neck. The Crunyuns was also lifted straight up bout five feet, then falling to the ground lifeless and motionless. “And then their were three.” The boy grabs the hilt of the sword. “You see you crunyuns are under the silly impression that I was using spirit energy.” He pulls the sword out of his arm. “You’re right but you see Crunyuns, we the people of Kingdomcom, don’t have to use our spirit energy.” The blood that seeped out of the wound was starting to be drawn back in. The blood on the blade started to drift off the blade and renter the wound, and the last few drops reentered as the wound sealed itself up, but it wasn’t clean it left an attractive scar, something the young boy would surly be proud of. “We can use the energy around us, the planets energy I can even use your own energy against you.” Two of the lower Crunyuns grabbed there chest, their hearts exploding and their was nothing they could do about it.
“And then their was only one.” The boy smiles. “Care to make it none.”
The Crunyun just chuckled. “You win this go round youngin but we will meet again.”
“I doubt it crunyun some how I feel fate has a different way for me.”
“We will see youngin we will see.”
The Crunyun left without contest and the boy was left now standing over Zelya. He knelled down beside you, captivated by your beauty. “Hmmmm” He says. “Now what do I do?” He sits down Indian style, reaches over and strokes your left cheek with his right hand. Their was a sound, your blade had extended it’s point, now just a fraction beneath the skin of his neck, causing a fine trickle of blood down the blade. “So you are awake.”
“One more move and I run this through your throat.” You say.
“Calm down little lady I’m not here to harm you.” He paused, “You are princess Zelya aren’t you.”
“Yes, yes I am.” You still a little dazed from the Daeye.
“Well if you really are Smithereenians then you can surly tell if I’m telling the truth.” He was right and you knew right off that he was telling the truth. There was also something else, you were attracted to him in fact you two were instantly attracted to each other. The next few seconds came as an awkward silence, you trapped in a daze fixated on his very chiseled ab and chest muscles he wasn’t a big boy but he was very slim, athletic, and refined. He looked as if someone had cut him right out of Faloe brown clay. He clears his throat and it snaps you out of your trance, and you retracted the blade.
“So shall I take you home.” He says.
“Do you really think that would be wise considering the cold war between our people.”
“When I’m king their will be no cold war or war at all,” He picks you up, cradled in his arms you rest your head in his chest. “Besides this will go a long way in diplomatic relations between our people. Even if it doesn’t work I can’t just leave you out here alone.”
I can’t tell you how safe he made you feel, I have to trust that you can feel it and if not, before you finish reading these letters Ms Barnard you surly will. Until next time Ms. Barnard, May the Most High bless you in all your endeavors.

Wadu (Goodbye)


Sawan Shil Dahuth





































Letter 2


Dear, Ms. Barnard

Rahuub (Greetings)

I hope you have been well this past few days. I trust that after my first letter, your dreams have not been so confusing, and troubling for you. If they still have you uneasy, trust me Ms. Barnard it will all become clear and easy to you. Now I'm sure you would like to continue our journey? Know this Ms. Barnard I may be just a writer on this world, but none of this will ever be in a book These letters are for you and who you choose to let see them. But still you need to know this, gaining knowledge on your past lives is the only way you will overstand and I promise you you will sleep better during shadow hours.
So now needless to say that after that day, you two became inseparable. Where you were, he was never far away. You two snuck away at nights to be with each other, not intametly, for you both swore that you would save that til your wedding night. Now I know you are wondering how this could be after just one day? You have to overstand that some time has past, three cycles to be exact putting you at seventeen and him fourteen. Let me stop for a second. I know the whole age thing my seem a bit strange. On your planet, this planet called earth, humans are taught to think a certain way so when the thought of a seventeen year old girl madly in love with a fourteen year old boy you cringe. But you have to think outside the box, you have to overstand that this is another planet, in another gallexy. Think Zelya, feel it, then you would know that on the planet of Faloe, one of your home planets that men from Kingdomcom start their maturity process at the age of nine when they are sent to the Kingdomcom School Of Right Knowledge. So you would know that there is nothing sick or wrong about Zelya and Dnal their love, unlike the norm was true love. And with every passing moment you two fell more and more in love with one another and you two managed to keep it a secret, until that night it was a night like any other night you had snuck out to be with him. You slowly and carefully snuck back into your window, even though it was at least thirty feet off the ground it was not problem for you even with your bum knee. “Safe and sound” you thought. “No one even noticed I was gone.”


* * * *


“I think it's time we talk about the girl from Smithereen.” Shaquita said.
“Mother I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to burden you with knowledge that may get you in trouble with the Domcom council.”
“Boy don't be foolish, I've known from the beginning. You can't hide love as well as you think. She is to marry soon is she not?”
“She will not go through with it, she loves me.”
“That may be true son, but do you really think the Domcom council is really going to let the future king of Kingdomcom marry a Smithereenian?”
“Father wanted peace if he was here......
“But he's not and he's the one that appointed the Domcom,”
“Murdering bastereds” Dnal said under his breath and his mother heard him and knew it was time for him to know the truth. “I see that your mind is made up and truth is that I'm proud of you son.” This shocked him because since his father had died their relationship had been strained, but this was because of the Domcom council, vile and dangerous they were. She walked over and gave him a hug, whispered in hes ear. “You are right about the Domcom. I couldn't say anything for fear that the would kill you too. Go,,, seek council with Mother Jily and take the Smithereenian girl with you.
* * * *

After the conversation with you mother, you cried for awhile, she was right ,your step father was never going to let you marry who you wanted. It was already arranged for you to marry Telico prince of the Amorites, even though he was very handsome. “The Amorites are weak and not to intelligent and besides they're cave dwellers.” You think to yourself. “That's not what I want for my people.” Just then you feel the familure breeze and the scent of Anu filled you quarters you ran to you window expecting to see Dnal but he wasn't there, then in your ear a soft blow you turn around and embrace him placing your face in between th muscles of his chest. Even though you were about to be eighteen and he was about to bee fifteen he was still a couple of inches taller than you and he was in peek physical condition. “Zelya.” You look at him, hypnotized by his allure. “I have been given permission to seek council with the planet mother,” You had never seen a planet mother before. Your people had always believed them to be myth. “Why a planet mother?” You ask.
“They are the seers of all, her council will guide us on the right path. Come with me.” He holds out his hand. “Yes my love I will.” You place your hands in his and off you two were.


* * * *

Totlan Falls, it fell, feeding a cove that was more like a lush garden of beautiful flowers. The smell of ripened fruit filled the air accompanied by a light mist provided by the waterfall. “So we're here, what do we do now?”
“All of our knowledge says that this is the home of Jily I guess know all we do is wait.” Dnal said.
“OK then so we wait.” You walk up to him and grab his hand. “We've been traveling all night why don't you rest it will be light hours soon.” You two sit down on the soft grass, he lays his head in your lap. You immediately start to touch up his long locks and start to hum. “Dnal how do you know you love me?” You ask, not knowing fully what to expect. “Here!” He takes your hand and places it on his chest. “Now close your eyes. In all the men of my people, when we are born the fire with in us is born red.” At that moment you began to see his fire. “It is said that when we meet our soul mate, our fire turns Ernge.” Now at that moment you saw what he felt in the woods that day he saved you and the moment he gazed upon you. You saw his fire erupted from a dull red to a florescent orange and you not only saw it you felt it. “So you see Zelya my love, my love is true for you.”
“So it would seem that Shaquita has taught her son well.” The voice started you two, Dnal jumps up and puts himself between you and the voice. “Calm down, I am not here to fight you, besides not like you'd win anyway.” She giggled and walked over closer to you two, She was an old woman, not very tall. “Let me look at you. Yes yes the spitting image of your father.” She spent him around like a top. “Are you?” She looks over at you. “Your wedding is in less than two light cycles no?”
“How do you know about that?” You ask her. She just turns while chuckling, “Silly child, I am planet mother and I know any and everything that goes on in on or around me, come I will show you.” With the wave of her right hand a giant Eub(Grap) tree just slid to the side to expose a wooden stair case that led down into the planet. In her abode, she takes you two to a panel when activated it showed Faloe, it's moons and the two closest planets Efes and Nubeya. “ I knew you two would be coming to see me soon go to the ruins of Casmar.” She pointed to the planet and an area was highlighted then zoomed in more that a thousand times to show and area of old ruins that had long been claimed bu the planet. “ There you will find what you need, truth that may help your cause. Now you must go you don't have much time.” It has to be clear to you know Ms. Barnard, You knew, now that something had to have been wrong with in your people, “They never wanted to talk about our origin, and no one of Smithereen isn't allowed to talk about the ruins at Casmar let alone go there.” You thought to yourself. But you two did, nothing was going to stop you two from trying to find anything that may convince your parents that you two being together was the best thing for your people and your lands.


* * * *




It was a place as dead as a Faloe winter. “What do you think this place was.” You ask. “My mother says it was once a great city. I've always wanted to come here but the Domcom council forbid it. Look over here.” Dnal led you to a giant wall with ancient writing on it.
Do you remember what it says Ms. Barnard concentrate, close your eyes and hear yourself. “ It was during the first replenishing of the planet Faloe. The Most High appointed the Anunnaqi Arieshkigal and her husband Nergal to create a race of human that would be the rulers of Faloe for all time. They would be called Faloen Because elements of the planet would be encoded in their DNA. The valley high in the mountains would be called Smithereen and the Valley low in the grasslands would be Kingdomcom.” Stop for a second, can you see the wall Kay? Can you feel it's marbled texture, how smooth it is? Can you hear yourself speaking in your native tung? (“El lehmaut bayun lowh)[These people though different in pigment] are the same and will mix to keep their seed and people to progress and prosper, and for a long while lived in peace. But soon came the Goochoo enemy to the Most High and the Anunnaqi. The Goochoo wanted the planet Faloe for themselves and knew that they could only get it through destroying the people. They put a master plan into action, knowing that the Anunnaqi would prevent an all out attack, they infiltrated the Floen and caused a civil war. Casmar was burned and the two cities became enemies the same people, once living in peace now at war with each other.”
“Wow you can really read all that? You're amazing.” Dnal he was always finding time to compliment you. “So I wonder who this Goochoo?
“It says right here that the Goochoo carry the insigne's of the Balash.” Right at that moment Dnal had a recollection. “And the first prime carries the igsigna if the Halish.” You stop immediately. “The Halish?” You ask yourself. “Well that would mean....”
“That the Domcom council that runs my kingdom is the Goochoo. That Balash symbol is all over my kingdom, on walls and temples and your stepfather, the day I carried you home I saw that Halish symbol on his belt buckle, they've been destroying us from the inside all this time.”
You could see Dnal get angry, a look in his eye that for the first time had you a little frightened. “They killed my father and probably yours too cause they knew the truth, we were meant to be together even our parents knew it and probably were going to match us up and that's why they were killed.”
“Wait their's more here.”
“What does it say read it,” He once again grabs your hand. “But there is a prophecy that two direct decedents will emerge from the chaos and their seed will be the liberator the unifier of the the true kingdom, Casmar will rise again. That's all it says but something is strange about this last little bit it looks like as if this last part I read was just edged into this stone it is still warm no doubt a laser tool.”
“Watch out!!!” Dnal yelled as he pushed you out the way. Good thing the attack missed you cause when that punch hit that wall, that same ancient wall that was at least four feet thick cracked then fell to the ground. “Who are you?” Dnal asked. But the attacker said nothing, just attacked again, but Dnal was much quicker ending the attack with a quick one two hit combo. He ran over to you. “are you OK” I didn't mean to push you so hard.” He helps you to your feet. “I'm tougher than you think but right now I think we're surrounded.” Dnal looks up. “Damn your right, who are these guys? Come, grab on to me.” You put your arms around his neck. “What are you about to do?” Dnal looks up again. “Hey you're not thinking about jumping through the roof are you? Dnal we're at least a half of a mile underground. AHHHHH!!”
The planet mother walked over to Soot, patted him on the face. “It's a shame, all that and he as able to put you down as if you were just a mere student. She looked up and the whole in the ceiling. “Incredible, able to produce enough energy to created a shield that also acts as an upwards drill. Their child will indeed be strong.”
“What are your orders.” Soot asked.
“Gather the others, we must keep a watchful eye now that they know the truth, events have now been set into motion, we must prepare.”


* * * *



You two went to the Isla platou to watch the sunset. “So now what are we to do?”
“We have no choice, they know who we are they will kill us and probably our families if we try to be together, unite our kingdoms. The only way to ensure the survival of our people is to run.” He says as he looks you in the eyes. “As beautiful as our sunset is it will never compare to yours.” Dnal always with those damn compliments, but once again it brought a smile to your face and that, Ms. Barnard you might not know but that brought Dnal inner peace, the knowledge that he made you happy. “Well it is settled then we will run. I need to say goodbye to my mother.” You say. “As do I.” He says. “We will meet back here camp then leave at first light.” You shake your head, you two kiss passionately and go your separate ways.
I take it by now Ms. Barnard this particular dream has become more real to you. I'm sorry I have to say goodbye for now. I hope that your nights are a bit more peacful now, and just remember hang in there with me and we'll see this through. Until next time Ms Barnard.


Wadu (Goodbye)

Sawan Shil Dahuth





































Dear Ms. Barnard

Rahuub (Greetings)

I am so sorry to hear that you are in the bed with strep, you must feel like hell? Well I hope this letter will ease your tensions a little, offer you some kind of relief if not, well I'm sure we can still say that it has been a good read so far yea? Lets jump right back into it, when we left you two had went to say goodbye to your mothers, which would bring us to that shadow hours(night). Now this particular shadow hours(night) wasn't a normal night. On the planet Faloe it was known as the Naur, the hottest night on the planet passing its closest point to the sun Belliya. Planet temperatures get up to the mid hundreds and on the dark side of the planet it brought warm rains. Your mother knew that this would happen that this day would come. “Here take this.” She said. “It is an arm crown. His mother will have the match, it will make you unification valid. You see these arm crowns are also marriage bands. This is the way of our planet and can not be overridden by any law. Now go tonight you must conceive.” She said. Must conceive? Hmmm all this time they had you thinking it was forbidden to be with any that was not chosen, but ever since he picked you up that day and held you in his arms you've wanted to ,, You swear you watched him put up that tent, not like you would be using it it was hot as hell and the rains weren't heavy right now and probably wouldn't get any. Where did he go? The moons were bright enough , he couldn't have just vanished. At that moment almost all sound was deafened the light pitter patter of the rain and the light whirling winds were the only things heard. Then you felt it, and light tremble in the ground, then “Boom!!” It was bass in sound, then you could hear it clearly as it came. “Boom Boom Boom” in a rhythm of music.
“Turn the lights off in this place, and she shines just like a star.” they were lyrics to a song, soothing and loving. “What is that you think to yourself.” (Zelya sighs in pleasure) It is Dnal kissing you on the back of your neck as he moves your hair out of the way. He continues to kiss you on your neck as he runs his hands down your arms then back up, up your thighs, waist, stomach, lightly clinching your breast squeezing them gently. You turn around and kiss him passionately, stop look at him saying “Dnal.” You hop into his arms and he carries you over to a giant Warda(rose) and laid you in the middle of it's peddles. It is hot, quite steamy. His body, shirtless, was like hammered shaped rock, shined with peach scented oils, you could not help but to run your hands up his ab muscles and chest. He ripped off your blouse, cheap pesent fabric, easy to get off. He fills his mouth wit your right breast lightly playing with your nipple. (Zelya sighs again) he moves to your left breast not filling his mouth but gently teasing your nipple, Chill bumps spring up all over your body. “How can this be it's so hot” You thought to yourself, but the heat, the heat was nothing for you two. Dnal starts to move lower. Your excitement rose as you anticipate where he's headed, you sigh, you wine. Then their it was, felt so good you stop breathing. You can't help your self, the soft suction of you clitoris, you let out the most sensual moan that shook the planet. It wasn't your normal oral sex no he didn't just lick he massaged your clitoris in such a fashion you could feel it in every ending of your nerves. Your body became electrically charged, your hair starts to gloat., He took his hands handled your ass cheeks, lifted you up like he was drinking from a bowl, sticking his tung ever so deeper into you shaved virgina, then lowering you back to massaging your clit. Constant moanes and sighs came from inside the warda.
“Oh! Dnal, that.... that feel sooooo good.” You say out in a mid whisper. Was Dnal going to stop? No not until he tasted you orgasmic juices at least twice. There they came those hands that had caressed your body many times before, but now they could go all the way, no stopping, no holding back. Your thigh, caressing your breast as he lightly kissed you on your hood then your stomach then once again sucking your breast, this time both of them together. Your heart, still beating to the bass of the music. You wrap your arms around his neck and he brings you up as he sits up he put his left arm around your waist lifts you up and.
“Uhhhhh! Baby! It.. it … You can't even finish, the penetration was slow and blissful as you slid down his nine and a half inch long two inch thick zub(penis). A better grip you got yes cause now it was on. Him on his knees and you in his lap riding him passionatly, a hard gentle motion it was about ten minutes of this and that one hard orgasmic reliese, a reliese that lasted for at least a minute. At that point you had decided that it was his turn. All this time Dnal had wanted to make sure that your were being pleased. But now you would show him show him why you were so equipped to become his queen. You lift up so he could straighted out his legs then you force him down on his back and once again you go to riding him and this time you through your hair back sitting up straight, there it was. “Ohh! Shit”
“I knew he would love this.” You say to yourself back down you go. His hands on your ass you were going to make his do it you wanted him to fill you up with all of what he had. You look into his eyes and see that he will not let go, not to he feel that your satisfied, but no, you were going to make him.
“Do it!” You whisper forcefully “You know you like the way I grind on it.”
“Ohh! Shit.” He says.
“Do it feel me up my love.” You say to him.
“AHHHHH!” their it was, his orgasmic juices like gasoline to you fire the warmth rained all over your body as you laid down on him, resting your head on his chest.



* * * *

Dnal opened his eyes, their was something wrong with the Hawu (air) around him. He didn't move and inch. He brought you out of your sleep with a warm embrace, you smile as you open your eyes, being in his arms made you so happy so safe, but when you saw what he was looking at you realized how serious the situation was. It was the very pointed, sharp end of a Smithereenian lightning spear, their was no mistaking it. The blade and obsidian staff together was said to be able to slice the very fabric of time and space. Holding it on you was Telco and he was pissed. He held the spear no more than an inch away from Dnal's nose ridge, and now you noticed the five other spears held on you two by Smithereenian guards. That wasn't all. Dnal focused on the trees some meters behind them and noticed a Kingdomcom tracking squad, not the elite of the Kingdomcom forces but still very efficient and very dangerous. “Move go head I dare you.” He was beyond pissed. “You and your traitorous little whore.” He says turning his attention to you.
“I'm no whore.” You said. Still not moving, not knowing if he'd really strike you.
“She's right,” your brother says while walking up. “ and despite the crime she is still royalty and my sister so watch your mouth when you speak to her.” He looks down then reached down grabbed you by the left arm. “Let her go.”
Dnal said nothing but it was clear the he wasn't going to let you go. His hold actually got a little tighter. “It's OK” you say to him.” Then and only then is when he complied with your brother.
“Azelya, what are you doing? Do you really love him that much that you would betray our people.” By the look in his eyes you could tell he was truly conflicted, torn between his love for you and the love for his country.
“They have been lying , lying to us all this time our war is just a game we are being used your father is a Just then Podja walked up, that vile and old witch head of the Domcom council. She screeched out in rage. “look look at her arm.” The marriage band shined bright in the morning rays of Faloe's first sun. She limped over to you and put her hand on your stomach. She screeched again. “And she's conceived ahh!!” She turned and pointed at Dnal “Quickly while he's weak.” Just then a Comtrak appeared at Dnal's right side and touched him on the right shoulder and then this happened again on his left side. The Smithereen solders backed up. Dnal was slammed to the ground by an invisible force, he couldn't move. “No!” you scream. You try to run to him, but your stepfather grabbed you. “Hold on Missy, slow ya role.”
“And what about her and that abomination?” That witch, pointing at your stomach she was ready to kill both of you.
“You just make sure you execute what you have to to insure that we see this plan through.”
“Father?” Your brother asked. “What plan?”
“I told you they were working together.”
Just then it started to rain explosions, everyone was sent to the ground. The explosions let off so much light that it blinded everyone, it was like looking into a dense fog. You were picked up by your mother. “Mom what's going on?”
“I'm helping to save my baby and my grandchild.” She gives you a quick swift blow to the back of the head knocking you out. Dnal he still couldn't move, staring up into endless light all around him. He suddenly felt a familure energy, it was his mother, fully dressed in her battle gear. She stood over him. “I see you got caught with you pants down.” She knelled. “Here eat this.” She puts a bean in his mouth. He chews and swallows. “It will give you your strength back.” She quickly taps him in the same four places the trackers did. Then helped him to his feet. “Mom what's going on.”
“Saving your ass.”
Your mother walks up carrying you. “Here.” Dnal takes you.
“Son you must go to the Makhtuf(hidden) cliffs they won't be able to find you there for some time.”
“It will give you plenty of time to figure out what to do.” Your mother kissed you on the forehead, then looked at Dnal. “Tell her I love her for this.........
“This will be the last time we see each other.” His mother finished.
“Mama no!” Dnal said.
“It is the only way.” She said.
“They are not going to let you two leave hear alive, I love you now go. Just make sure my grandchild is safe.” Dnal didn't question his mother never did he just left knowing that that would be the last time they would see their parents alive.

* * * * *

Life at the Makhtuf(hidden) cliffs wasn't all that bad you two had a nice little cottage, a lake with plenty of fish and you two spent days in the garden tending your crops. He told you and the baby stories of adventure love , you two also studied right knowledge together in hopes that it would make your baby stronger intelligently. You two did all this to prepare, cause truth was you really didn't know when you would have to run again. Those nine moons came quick, the time for the birth was at hand. That day started out like any other . You two out in your garden enjoying the nice suddle weather. Dnal picks up a hand full of dirt. “Their are many things we won't be able to teach her.” He grabs your hand. Just then the dirt formed a six pointed star and started to move counter clockwise . As it shrinked in size he said. “This is all of our knowledge, love and power.” When it was about the size of a finger ring it solidify to a shiny bright metel. “We will give it to her when the time is right.” Right at that moment, their was a familure breeze. IT was Mother Jily.
“Mother Jily what a nice surprise.”
“Now you didn't think I was going to let you have this baby on your own.”
“But I haven't been having any, Ahhhhhhh!” You all of a sudden got that pain, it was time the baby was coming.
“Hurry we must get her inside.”

* * * *

Dnal paced patiently back and fourth, not hardly being able to contain himself. Hearing you scream made it very difficult for him to stay outside. He stopped, cause he noticied a change in the Hawa(air) the birds had stop chirping and everything was still.
“All this time, I told the Domcom council that you'd be here but yet it was the last place allowed to check.” Dnal stopped dead in his track. He had not heard that voice since that day, that day he didn't pass the entrance exam to the domcom school of assassins.
“Master Alum I figured they'd send you, come to kill me yes?”
“Well Dnal not really, you see my orders are to bring you three back alive, but don't get it twisted if you resist I will kill you.”
“So who is it you have with you?” Dnal asked.
“This is Patu” He motioned to the gentleman to his left. “and this is Eliya” The young lady to his right. “So now, Dnal what will we do will you and the smithereenean come passively or shall my students beat you to a bloody pulp?”
* * * *

“AHHH” Child birth was a little harder than you thought it was going to be. And to add to things you could feel the presence of the three assassins outside. “Just concentrate it will be over soon don't worry I won't let anything happen to the baby you just stay calm, it's more than half way out.” Mother Jily said.


* * * *

Dnal just chuckled a little while it seemed like he fiddled with something in his hands. “What is so funny.”
“What's funny is the fact that you think you three will leave here unscaved.” Dnal stood up and tossed a little ball into the air what is was was a video camera set to record the upcoming event.
“What is he doing?” Patu asked. Just then Dnal appeared right in front of him. He dropped to one knee and delivered a crushing blow to Patu's Midsection. He dropped to the ground. Sounds of the babies cry came out from the cottage, Mother Jily cleaned the baby and handed her to you. You cried, kiss the baby on the head. “Loraleye, your name will be Loraleye.”
Master Alum motioned to Eliya and she started to run towards the cottage, but two full steps and she was stopped in her tracks for you had appeared. “Where the fuck do you think you going.” You weren't at full strength but you delivered a crushing head butt to her nose, it sent her flying back at least ten to twenty feet. “Ha! Ar you serious, these are who they sent after us.” You ask. Dnal appeared next to you. “Don't underestimate them.” He moved in front of you putting himself in between you and the assassins. “She's a beautiful baby girl.” You say to him.
“And her name? We decided on.....
“Loraleye, we decided on Loraleye and she's safe.
“Well then,” he said while turning to you. “We can stop playing around wit these punks. Zelya? We might not survive this.”
“Shhh! My love.” You put your finger on his lips. “No matter if we die today we will always be together in this life time and all life times to come.” You two kiss passionately .
“Enough with the lovey dovey bullshit. Patu! Eliya! End this now.”
“Sure thing.” They replied. They moved in on the attack, Eliya, fixated on getting her revenge for that cheap shot you gave her. Suddenly appears handing in a quick one, two combo knocking you back, hitting the ground you slid back maybe ten feet. “Shit!” She had gotten faster, you got to your feet and their she was again, right kick, left punch, then attempt stab with knife in right hand but you blocked her attack just in time. Eliya surly could have ended your life. You forced her to one knee holding her by her wrist and shoulder.
“You think you can hold me? You're weak this knife will pierce one of you vital organ in just a second.
“Oh! Yeah?” You took your knee and placed it on her elbow. “CRACK!!”
“Ahhh!” Eliya screamed, and she dropped the knife.
“Don't look like you're going to be stabbin much of anything you raunchy bitch, come up here fucking with us.” Some how Patu got away from Dnal, barely. Master Alum had to interfere, or Dnal would have surly killed Patu. “End her life now I should.” You thought, “She's a threat to me and my family.” So you decided, decided to end her life but then.
Do you feel it Kay I would suspect that this part of the story is the most vivid of your reoccurring dreams, the hardest? But you will get through this and I will help you so lets do this. That sudden shock one feel when cold hard faloen steal is being shoved from your back through your chest. Master Alum had Dnal by the neck, he was forced to watch, for he had no choice, not knowing that at the moment that your child was born most of all your power was drained out of you two and put into that little girl. So you two were weaker than you thought. That's how Patu was able to sneak up on you.
“No!!!” Dnal screamed. Master Alum dropped Dnal upon hitting on the ground Dnal quickly kicked Master Alum in the shin, didn't break it but seriously injured Master Alum. “That's for my father.” He scrambles over to you not a lot of life left in you.
“I'm sorry, so sorry, I couldn't protect you.” He kisses you and you smile.
“So Dnal what will it be? Your wife bout dead, your child bout to be taken You can come along, get back in out good graces or die.”
“Dnal?” He looks down at you, he's crying.
“What is it my queen?”
“The will never get Loraleye, she's safe. Our love will live on, in this life and all of our lives to come.” And with that your last breath, was the last loving breeze he would ever feel. He stood up with you in his arms, backing up to edge of the cliff.
“So you don't want to fight anymore hey?” Dnal said nothing just gawked at you, still not believing that your were gone. “Well allow me to give you the same death that I gave your father.” Master Alum moved in on the attack. Dnal didn't even block just accepted the blow to the heart. It was so precise and so powerful a portion of Dnals back was blown out. Then in the stillness silence , a gentle wind came along and pushed you two off the cliff.



* * * *

Master Alum limped into the cottage, the baby was gone, but how could that be he had sworn he'd heard the cries come from in hear. And then he saw it a bundle of bloody sheets on the floor, he moved a couple of folds and a baby's arm was exposed. “Ha she killed her own baby what a shame.” He turned around never giving it a second thought.

* * * *

Mother Jily waited patiently on the path was waiting on Soot. “Mother it is done.” Soot said while appearing out of the bushes.
“Was it convincing.?
“I used a new born corps that had just been buried. The kingdomcomdian fell for it.”
“Good now make sure you put that corps back in the ground and pay homage to the dead and the family.”
“yes mother.” Soot vanished back into the bushes. She looked down at your baby girl. “So she named you Loraleye? Well Loraleye lets get you home.”

And there it is Ms. Barnard, I hope that what you have just taken in will subdue some of your nightmares, in fact I am sure it will. Just to let you know your baby girl grew up to liberate and unite your people all of you. Ha! She also had some adventures of her own, but that in itself is a whole nother story, so until next time sweet dreams Ms. Barnard and may your day be filled with joy.



Wadu(goodbye)


Swan Shil Dahuth
© Copyright 2010 Lawrence Stephone Drake (sawanshil at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727323-The-Past-Life-Letters-of-Kay-Barnard