*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727669-Run-Away-Baby---Chapter-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1727669
Twilight alternate ending, Rosalie does something so cruel to Bella, its un-believable.
Chapter 1

Edward

    As I sit by Bella, listening to her heart as it changes, I worry I might've done something wrong, she hasn't screamed yet.  Why can't I hear her thoughts? Just this once, to make sure she's ok?  She looks beautiful still, even though her face has a sheen of sweat across it, and her hair is matted and tangled, she is the most beautiful girl I've seen in my years.      And Renesmee, I couldn't believe it when Bella's baby boy picture was shattered, But knowing that she had the baby at all...was incredible.  I'm so selfish.  Here I am, sitting by my wife, when my child is not even a days old yet.  I should be with her.  Getting to know that little person that I'm lucky to call my daughter.  So wrapped up in my own thoughts, I'm not even taking notice of the minds downstairs, as I should be.  All there is in my mind is Bella, and how long until we are re-united.



Rosalie

    I can't believe it.  Renesmee is so beautiful. I can't believe Bella gets my dream.  Motherhood, ever-lasting beauty and youth, why should she get it all? She shouldn't be able to have everything she ever wanted.  She had been prepared to give that away!  She'd never given a thought about motherhood!  Yet now she has everything she wanted, and everything she didn't know she would want.  Its going to take her another two days to complete her transformation.  She has her perfect match, Edward, the boy I was created for, I was meant to be his Bella, but what do I get? A turned up nose and a glancce at his back-side.  He clearly wasn't interested in the stunning Rosalie Hale.  She has this beautiful and talented baby girl, The only thing I ever wanted was becoming a mother.  I now all I'll ever see is Bella flaunting my dream.  Living what I've always wanted.   

      I should have killed her when I had the chance.  Now she's being changed, and it will be almost completely impossible.  I don't know if I can bear to watch my dream, and keep my thoughts in check.  Life isn't un-fair.  At least since Edwards so distracted with Bella he doesn't know what's really been going on in my head while I was 'helping' Bella.



Chapter 2, Sorry not done yet! 
© Copyright 2010 Babbles (babbles_79 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727669-Run-Away-Baby---Chapter-1