*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727682-SpongeBob-and-the-Super-Awesome-SeaSpies
Rated: E · Novel · Children's · #1727682
SpongeBob forms a team of spies to fight evil and protect the Krabby Patty formula!
Ahhh... It was a lovely day in Bikini Bottom. Our favorite sea creature SpongeBob SquarePants was out enjoying the glorious Sunday afternoon playing tag with his best friend Patrick Star.
"Tag! You're IT!" said Patrick as he tagged SpongeBob.
" TAG! You're IT!" said SpongeBob as he tagged Patrick back.
" HAha HA! Haha HA!" laughed Patrick as he chased SpongeBob.
"Patrick! Wanna play another game?" asked Spongebob.
" Let's play LEAP FROG!" Patrick replied enthusiaically.
"OKAY!" said SpongeBob. He got into a crouch and jumped over Patrick.
While Patrick and SpongeBob play leap frog, lets go and see what Mr.Squidward is doing.
"Stupid morons!" said Squidward as he watched Spongebob and Patrick play leap frog.
"Those two idiots don't know how to spend a good afternoon. Such barnacle heads!" He said closing his window and walking to his clarinet. "Now, I'll have some REAL fun while those two play a child's game," he said as he picked up his clarinet and started playing.

"Hey, whats that noise SpongeBob?" asked Patrick.
"Oh, don't worry Pat. It's just good ole' Squidward!" SpongeBob replied.
"Well it sounds like he's choking! Listen to that terrible noise!" said Patrick putting his hands where his ears would be. Apparently he doesn't have any because he's a starfish.
"No one's choking Pat. He's just playing his clarinet. Wow, Squidward must be really bored if he has nothing to do except play his clarinet," said Spongebob as he began to think. "I got an idea!" he said snapping his fingers. "Why don't we go and ask Squidward to play with us!"

"Ahhhh....Nothing like some good clarinet playing," said Squidward as he walked into his kitchen. "I think I've earned my self a glass of lemonade." He went to his refrigerator and took out a jug of ice-cold lemonade. He poured out some lemonade into his glass. He was about to take a sip when all of a sudden he was startled by a annoying but familiar voice shout "SQUUUUIIIDWAARD!!"
"AHHH!" screamed Squidward after the voice startled him causing his lemonade to spill all over the floor. "Oh no," he said, "Not SpongeBob!" He heard a THUMP, THUMP, THUMP on his door.
"OOOHH, SQUIIIDWAAARDD!" said SpongeBob in a high-pitched voice. Squdward opened the door finding Spongebob and Patrick on his doormat.
" Hi Squidward!" said SpongeBob.
"We thought you were choking!" said Patrick.
"What do you knuckleheads want?" said Squidward impatienly.
Spongebob said, "Well, we were wondering if you want to play with―"
"No!" said Squidward without letting SpongeBob finish his sentence. He then shut the door in their faces.
" All right then, well if you need us we'll be right out here!" said SpongeBob.
" Yeah, why would I need those two barnacles?" said Squidward to himself.


"I'll see you after work, Gary," said SpongeBob to his pet snail as he left his house.
"I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!" He sang he strolled down the path.
As he got to his workplace, The Krusty Krab, he headed into the kitchen to start making Krabby Patties. Suddenly, Mr.Krabs burst into his kitchen.
"Ahoy, Mr.Krabs!" SpongeBob said to his boss. SpongeBob saw that Mr.Krab was looking worried. "What's wrong Mr.K?" he asked.
"SpongeBob, me boy! The Krusty Krab is in serious danger!" He sad. "The Krabby Patty formula is not safe. They could be anywhere! They might take it! My buisness will be ruined! Oh, please SpongeBob help me!!" he said crying.
"Now, now Mr.Krabs. You know I'll help you. But first of all, what is threatning the formula?" SpongeBob asked.
" It's-it's a horrible group of ninjas and spies that steal formula recipes and use them for themselves. All I know is that they're the worst enemies a restaurant owner can have. They'll ruin me!!" said Mr.Krabs, beginning to cry again.
"Steal recipies? That sounds like Plankton," said Spongebob
"Oh no, me boy! They're worse than Plankton. They make Plankton look like soemone who steals a kid's candy bar." explained Mr.Krabs trying to stay calm.
"So, how did you know about these guys?" SpongeBob asked.
"Well, Hehe. So, I was walking down the street and this guy in a black tuxedo walked up to me and said 'Hey, you Old Man Krabs? The one who owns The Krusty Krab?' I said 'Yeah, I am. So, you've heard of the place?' He says 'Yeah, I guess. I hear it makes a lot of cash.' So I responded 'Of course! Me restaurant has the finest fast food in all the seven seas!'
He went on and said 'I hear you have a secret recipe. One someone would really like to get their hands on.' I said 'Yeah, so?' He asked 'Well, what place would you put it so no one can steal it?' I got nervous and said 'Why would you wanna know? Well since you asked, we keep it some place safe where no one can get into.' He said 'You mean in your office somewhere?' I got so worried. I asked my self 'How could've he known'. And, 'Why is he questioning me about the formula.' So I asked him 'Hey! Who are you and why do you want the formula?' He ignored my question and said 'So it is in your office then?' Then I knew I had to act fast. But under all that pressure I messed up. I said 'No! Hehe! Why would it be there?'
He smiled and said 'Alright Krabs my work here is done. I'll need to contact headquarters and tell them that I have the information on the "Crowned Jewel". Oh and by the way, I'm Bob. I work for T.O.E.S a group of evil spies do do evil things. This year's theme is secret formulas.' I looked confused by the funny acronym. 'Toes? HAHAHA! You work for TOES!?!?! HAHAHA!! Well then I work for fingers!' I laughed so hard I cried. He got mad and said 'T.O.E.S stands for Totally Outstanding Evil Spies! T.O.E.S! And I wouldn't be laughing when my restaurant is in danger.'
I got scared and said 'Well you'll never get that recipie! Not if I can help it! I've got the most loyal fry-cook in the whole sea and he would never let that happen!' So that's all that happened that night. Later he go onto a helicopter-which came out of no where- and flew away. So that's that Me boy. So whatd'ya say? Will you help this old crab in the time when he needs you most?" said Mr.Krabs after explaining the whole scene of what happened last night.
"Of course Mr.Krabs! You can count on me!" said SpongeBob determinely.
"Oh thank you so much! And get Squidward to help too!" Mr.Krabs said.
"What!?!" said Squidward looking angry.
"Well, first things first. We gotta hide the secret formula to a place where they can't find it. And I wish I knew what they were doing at this moment. I wish I had a spy of me own at their headquarters reporting to me exactly what they're planning!" said Mr.krabs, looking as if he were about to cry again.
"That's it! We nead a team of spies! That's what we'll do! We'll make our own team of spies that will spy on the bad guys! We can alos protect the formula from their ninjas and goons!" said Spongebob.
"That's a brilliant idea! I'm so glad you work for me!" said Mr.Krabs, for the first time today he looked happy.
"First,we need to recruit members for the spy team. Second, we need a headquarters where we can surveil the enemy and it would be a cool place to hang out for our team of spies. I'm thinking underground." said SpongeBob who all of a sudden was serious. "We'll call the team S.A.S.S!" he said.
"Sass?" asked Mr.Krabs.
"Yeah, it stands for Super Awesome Sea Spies!" replied SpongeBob. "Ok, so I'll go find some fresh recruits as soon as my shift is over!" said SpongeBob
"Well, you can count Squidward in for your first recruit," Mr.Krabs said. Squidward just groaned.
"We also need to set up our HQ. We also need to find more about T.O.E.S and their location of the HQ." said SpongeBob. "Alright, let's get S.A.S.S-ing!"




© Copyright 2010 Dhruv1997 (dhruv97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727682-SpongeBob-and-the-Super-Awesome-SeaSpies