*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727853-A-Family-Guy-Story
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Okay
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #1727853
Brian and Connie D'Amico are in a relationship, what troubles will they go through?
A heat wave falls upon Quahog, so everybody stayed indoors to escape the heat. Brian sat on the couch with Connie D'Amico, who was stuffing her face with ice cream, because the freezer packed up, and couldn't bear to see it melt and go to waste. 'What?' she mumbles between bites. 'Hey it's not my fault I have to eat this stuff! I start getting fat, I can blame you!' Connie sighs and then pulls Brian nearer. Realising how much they bond, he stares deeply into her violet eyes and calmly says 'Nobody ever said that they loved me. Well, except my parents. I love you too.' She covers his face with lipstick. After much persuasion, they go out for a meal together. Connie wears a pastel blue dress, complete with matching earrings and shoes. Spotting the 'all you can eat' diner, she drags Brian towards the door. Cursing under his breath, they enter. Grabbing a plate she madly rushes over and heaps piles of food onto her plate and returns to the table. To his amazement the tray is empty within an hour. Still hungry Connie marches to the kitchen and asks the chefs to make more. 'How the hell can she eat all that and not get sick or fat?' Brian thought to himself. Finally satisfied, Connie pushes her plate away And waits outside as Brian pays the glaring diner owner. Entering the house and going into the sitting room, Connie ambles over to the sofa. While reading a magazine left on the table her stomach starts rippling and she doubles over in pain. Rushing upstairs she kicks open the door and marches over to the bed. Connie’s stomach rumbles loudly for effect. 'You'll be fine in the morning,' He says tiredly while lazily waving a paw through the air. After changing into casual clothes and lifting her top, she stares at her slim waist. 'Wow. The years I'm still spending eating junk food, it has no effect on me!' Connie removes a false panel from the wardrobe revealing a small compartment filled with chocolate cake, cookies and sweets. Opening a party sized ice cream she adds crumbled up cookies and shovels it all down. Pouring the remaining ice-cream into one tub she drinks it down like a milkshake. After changing into a pink blouse and blue jeans, she heads downstairs, sits next to Brian in the sitting room. As they snog passionately, something rips. She runs to her room and looks in the mirror as her belly begins tightening against the blouse. Feeling her thighs, hips and butt thicken, she attempts to unbutton the jeans, but the zip gets stuck.



Connie bolts up breathing heavily and shaking. 'Get a grip! It was a dream!' She tells herself repeatedly while throwing off the covers. She realizes she has slept undisturbed for two days, an odd feat confirmed after looking at the date on the calendar by the bedside. Connie steps into the bathroom and starts splashing cold water on her face. Visibly refreshed she lifts up her head and gasps at the reflection in the mirror above the sink. Woken up by her screaming Brian rushes upstairs and throws the door open. Connie’s toned stomach had now become a flabby spare tyre which Brian fervently prays doesn't burst out of her silk pyjamas, while her face was more rounded and sported a double chin. Connie’s butt and thighs were chunkier and pressed against the bottoms showing every contour. She smiles thinly realizing she has gone up a cup size or two. Pulling a pile of clothes from the wardrobe she runs back into the bathroom. She emerges wearing a prom dress that clings to her body so much, rolls or fat are perfectly visible. 'I don't deserve love because I've gotten so fat! You are better off without me!' Brian wipes the tears from her eyes and sits on her lap. 'Connie, that's not true. Sure, you are a bit overweight, but does it really matter? I promise you will get through this, and I’ll be there every step of the way. ’ Not getting a reply Brian licks her hand and gets shoved to the floor. Connie waddles over and picks him up. She sits back on the bed and leans back. 'I know you’re trying to help, and that’s sweet of you, but I'm pissed because I know you’ll nickname me “The Blonde Marshmallow!” Brian shakes his head but laughs at the idea. Much to her shock, he climbs onto her stomach and makes himself comfortable. ‘Are...are you liking this?!' she sputters unbelievably. 'Well, you are soft like a memory foam mattress.' Connie gasps. 'Great.’ She says while sulking; ‘What's next? Charging people to bounce on me like a bouncy castle?! Brian smiles wickedly at the thought. 'Don’t even think about it.' Cursing under breath, he says; ‘How bout I help you lose weight? Agreeing, she hugs him. 'One thing, I will only do this at night when nobody is around.' Six weeks later Connie flaunts her curvaceous figure in the mirror. ‘Sonofabitch!’ she blurts angrily when the doorbell rings before going downstairs.

Opening the door she nearly gasps at the visitor standing on the doorstep. 'MEG!! I haven't seen you for ages! I apologize for being a jerk by missing the trips planned with your friends and not even bothering to call. I would love to hear about it!' 'No need to be sorry Connie, Brian explained everything to me. By the way, Amber said to me that you're dating Brian now. That’s so sweet and unexpected' Meg says while chewing on a stick of gum that she spits out moments later in disgust.

Connie laughs before retrieving a different brand of gum from her pocket which she throws to Meg. ‘Here. I’m sure this is more to your liking.’ Meg is instantly taken aback with the minty fresh taste which kind of reminds her of mouthwash. 'Yeah, I love him so much. He always has the right thing to say, I find that attractive and beautiful!’ Connie drops her shoulders and groans ‘Listen to me ramble. Make yourself at home and help yourself to something' Grabbing a drink and sandwich Meg talks with Connie for a while, mostly about fashion or some well-used joke told by Connie’s friends. Brian enters the kitchen, greeting Meg and taking Connie's hand. 'Look at that, within five seconds, I'm standing by two lovely women, what a sight!' They both giggle with delight. 'See what I mean? Always cheering me up and making me laugh during inappropriate times, especially as I eat lunch. Meg, you can invite your friends round if you want. Me and Brian will share' He gives her an odd look. Excusing herself for a moment, Connie goes upstairs and into a bedroom. Closing the door she gently slaps the fat and watches it jiggle with disgust. She returns downstairs half an hour later, disappointed to find Meg has gone home. Brian reads a book with a faded cover. 'I have to show you this' Sighing, he throws the mag to one side and follows her upstairs. She pulls down the blinds and exhales. Brian prods the flab and she breaks out in a fit of giggles. She leaves the room, returning a few minutes later in a red tankini which fails to contain her belly. Brian snickers at her efforts to cover the fat with the stretchy but tight material. ‘I wanted to keep working out, but simply gave up trying to lose the last ten pounds. Now I wish I hadn’t.’ She says as her hands run across her stomach. She then turns from the mirror to Brian who notices her eyes are beginning to water. With her lips now trembling, she grabs a roll of fat and pulls for effect. Unable to hold back her emotions any longer, she bursts into tears and melts to the floor. Brian shakes his head, walks over and nuzzles her. Connie wraps an arm around him before finally looking up. ‘Your eye makeup goo is halfway down your face.’ He says while passing a tissue to her. They both stare at each other before grinning and breaking into laughter. Thirty seconds elapse until their laughter finally fades and they both sigh. The next day, Brian grins as Connie repeatedly swears and shrieks as she struggles to zip up a blue dress with terracotta ruffles around the bottom and top edges. After a lot of effort she finally gets the zip done up. Connie’s ample breasts are nearly spilling out of the skin-tight outfit while her plump potbelly strains against the fabric so much her bellybutton is visible. Letting loose with a whistle appreciating how well his girlfriend fills out her clothes, Brian steps forward just as Connie collapses onto the bed exhausted. Looking closer, he can see her soft flab squeezing through the seams and instantly knows she is going to burst out of it sooner or later and chuckles. Connie shushes him and then puts a pudgy finger to his mouth. She then kisses him hard on the mouth and leaves. Strolling into her bedroom she throws the wardrobe doors wide open and digs around the back until she finally pulls out a large tan-coloured box, sets it on the floor and then opens it revealing dozens of neatly stacked chocolate bars. Looking around the room like a deer sniffing the air, she grabs the entire box and runs out of the room. Not looking where she is going Connie collides with Brian in the hallway. Bouncing off each other like rubber balls and falling to the carpet, the box still remains in her arms even though most of her cargo has fallen out. Brian’s eyes fall upon the bars of chocolate scattered around him. She quickly scoops them back into the box, jumps back onto her feet and sprints towards the bathroom as fast as her legs can take her.



About to open the door, she suddenly stops and looks over her shoulder at Brian as he picks himself from the carpet. Connie looks at the box and suddenly gets an idea. Hurrying back, she removes a half-melted chocolate bar that has attached itself to his back and gives it to him.‘Brian?’ she purrs while holding the box in outstretched arms; ‘I can’t eat all these without some help’ She shakes her widened hips seductively as a smile appears on her cherubic features. He grabs a handful of already opened packets and shoves them into his mouth as if trying to impress her. Sitting down, her widened stomach causes some of the seams to burst with an audible pop. As she relaxes, her cell phone chirps. ‘Hello, Connie’ Answers a sexy but firm female voice she has not heard from in years. ‘Remember me? I got kicked off the cheerleading squad because of you. Connie gasps. ‘Look Michelle, it was five years ago, just let it go.’ The girl on the other side laughs in a mocking tone. ‘Oh, I have all right. You should see me now. The sarcastic tone in her voice meant nothing to Connie, who still remembers the day Michelle turned up to practice. Everybody instantly noticing her trim and tanned body, the piercing blue eyes and shoulder length brunette hair. Connie shudders; sickened at how she lost out to a person she thought belongs on a magazine cover. Sighing, Connie passes it to him. After a few words of greeting, she can hear Michelle’s overexcited shout over the speaker. Shaking her head, Connie wonders why on earth she has decided to call here. Mumbling as she disappears through the doorway, Brian’s voice sudden returns to normal. ‘Wait, how did you get this number?’ Michelle snickers and then takes a deep breath. ‘Easy, I caught a glimpse of it on a book Connie had in her locker. I can’t believe she wrote it in big red letters.’ Brian nervously laughs. ‘Look Brian, I’ll be honest with you. Since taking the place from her, I’ve been really down about it and could use some company. I’ll come pick you up in a couple of hours. A lot has changed since we all last met.’ Michelle says in a sad voice before the connection is killed. ‘What the hell did she mean by that?’ he wonders as he trudges up the stairs, goes down the hallway and flings the door to Connie’s room open. She is relaxing on the bed, lying on her stomach while listening to music, eating from a large box of chocolate and reading a book at the same time. She looks up from her paperback novel and recognizing Brian, her blue eyes light up. Connie removes the half-eaten tray and holds it towards him. He smiles and picks out a couple that are to his liking and eats them. She grins while briskly rubbing his ear. ‘So, what did she say to you?’ Her question had a slightly demanding tone to it, but Brian didn’t seem to mind. Inwardly smiling he takes a deep breath ‘Michelle apologizes for stealing your thunder.’ Connie smiles, until Brian adds; ‘And if you still have a problem about me stealing your job, you can rot in hell you stuck up bitch.’ Instantly the smile vanishes off Connie’s face and she begins turning a deep shade of red. ‘EXCUSE ME?!’ Connie explodes angrily, her topaz coloured eyes burning intensely. Brian swears little flashes of light are dancing around her pupils. ‘Jeez, I was joking.’ He says in a frightened whisper after a few moments. To his relief, Connie calms down, but remains frowning at him. ‘Brian, do you remember Amber?’ His mind draws a blank, so he shakes his head ‘I’m talking about the raven-haired girl, the lead cheerleader before me.’ Connie’s voice now has a small hint of sadness to it. ‘A few months ago I recognized another cheerleader who I was friends with, she served me at a fast food outlet whose name escapes me. Anyway, within five minutes I reduced her to tears, and she ran right out. I got so many glares and angry mutters from customers who were waiting to be served. Finding her by outside by the kerbside I apologized. She punched me while cursing what happened to her will happen to me.’ Connie flutters her eyelashes at and smiles sweetly. Brian leans closer and kisses her squarely on the lips, hoping it will stop her from looking at him oddly.



Alerted by a car horn blaring outside, they snap back into the real world. Getting up, Brian ambles towards the window, closely followed by Connie. Outside, a slim and tall teenage girl with shimmering blonde hair tied back with a red scrunchie steps out of a flashy vehicle across the street, wearing a tight fitting pale blue blouse and cream pleated skirt. A black metal wristwatch is on her left wrist while a pink ribbon is on the other. Her fingernails are expertly maintained and painted pink while around her neck is a red ribbon. Michelle’s lips are painted with glossy red lipstick while her eyes are hidden behind black-tinted designer sunglasses. The chrome and silver bodywork of her sports car shines brightly as the sun beats down. Connie mutters under her breath. Brian realizes she is cursing in Italian, indicated by the frustration on her face and her body language. ‘Wow, she’s more attractive than you. Why I’m dating you, I really don’t know.’ says Brian acidly.

After watching her shocked reaction he laughs at his left-hand joke that would have turned every head, had there been an audience to hear it. Connie storms out of the room and down the stairs. ‘Well, well, well, if it isn’t Connie.’ she says in a mocking but very sexy voice while looking over the rims of her black lensed sunglasses at the portly character before her. ‘Been hitting the groceries, Miss D’Amico?’ Michelle laughs as Connie’s face flushes red with embarrassment. Discarding a well-thought comeback, she sighs and then says; ‘Drop dead Michelle and while you’re at it, cut the crap will you?’ she snarls, grabbing the girl’s slender ribbon tied wrist and dragging her inside. ‘BRIAN!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE! WE HAVE A GUEST!’ Connie yells upstairs. She turns around just as she goes through the doorway. ‘I’m going for a cigarette, I’ll be back later. While I’m gone, perhaps you could show Michelle around.’ Muttering something that sounds like a curse under her breath, Connie slams the door, walks to her car and then drives off. For the next several moments, Brian stares at the floor nervously because he knows how much he likes her. Smiling, the beautiful sun kissed blonde moves closer to Brian. She then removes her sunglasses and puts them onto a nearby table, revealing stunning blue-grey eyes which always gleam brightly whenever she smiles. As far back as she can remember being in Connie’s friend in high school, Brian has always attempted to kiss her, once even directly in front of Connie. She bends down and snogs him for a full minute. He steps back and nods a brief thank-you. Michelle taps her nose and winks at Brian in return, stopping to smooth out the creases in her outfit before walking over to the bed and sitting down. She lets out a sigh of relief, glad to be off her feet for the first time today. She suddenly leans forward and motions for Brian to come sit with her. He shakes his head, saying that he has something to do first, but promises he will be back soon. Brian rushes out of the door and runs downstairs and into the kitchen. From a side window he can see Connie smoking outside as she leans against the brick wall. Pushing open the patio doors, he strolls towards her. She fumbles through her pockets until she pulls out a half empty box of cigarettes. Going inside to retrieve a pair of scissors she cuts it down to half its size and hands it to Brian. Passing a lighter to him, he throws the stump into a bush and pulls out his own cigarette and lights it up. ‘So ....why are you here? Thought you said you couldn’t stand me?’ she asks, now waving her cigarette through the air and pointing it at him like a wand. Blowing smoke through her nose she mashes it out on the concrete. They now make themselves comfortable on the step, forgetting about their visitor. ‘Brian, why are you so rude to me half the time? Granted, I acted like a jerk in high school, but that was because I was lonely.’ As she is sitting behind, Connie shifts closer and then wraps her pudgy arms around him. Brian can feel her slightly bigger breasts as well as the rolls of fat around her stomach pressing into his back. ‘And now that I have you, I became a changed person,’ she purrs in a throaty voice. Brian rolls his eyes at her comment, and starts getting off the step, but is pulled back into a sitting position by Connie, who is staring into the night sky. ‘Stay with me, I want to watch the stars.’ Brian scoffs. Apart from the blinking navigation lights from aircraft above, as well as the odd shooting star, there is nothing else up there.



Michelle inspects each room, as if looking for something, but is really just snooping around. She barges open a varnished redwood door and is met with darkness, the only illumination coming from the moon’s glow. Snaking an arm attached to a wristwatch, she blindly gropes around for the light switch. Finally finding one on the wall behind her, she turns it on. Temporally blinded by the brightness, she stumbles around until she falls onto a wooden crate and tumbles onto the carpet, the impact having dislodged the lid. Rubbing a sore knee while cursing under breath, she slowly gets to her feet and scowls at the low-profile crate behind. She peers and gasping at its contents, shakes her head. The inside was packed with almost every pastry she could think of. ‘Well, that’s not a surprise how Connie has ballooned like a puffer fish!’ The thought of comparing her to a puffer fish almost makes her laugh. After a while, her attention is disrupted when Michelle’s stomach rumbles. Her mouth nearly begins watering, but manages to stop herself. As delicious as it looks, she cannot risk eating even one for fear she will get caught. She bites her lip and looks away. Going to the window and carefully opening it without making a sound leans over and peers down. Michelle can just make out the forms of Brian and Connie below.



They are also laughing as faint curls of smoke waft upwards into her face. ‘Ugh, I hate cigarettes’ she hisses, disgusted at being overcome by the acrid odour of smoke. Covering her mouth to hide the inevitable fit of coughing, Michelle quickly sucks in her breath, closes the window and sighs with relief, causing her bubble-like breasts to pop a button. She groans and then curses. ‘Found something of interest?’ Michelle instantly spins on her little heels to face Connie, who is leaning in the doorway. Michelle’s heart is pounding inside her chest like a jack-hammer, and she has difficulty standing up because she is shaking so much. Still in shock, she drops onto the bed as Connie’s serious mood vanishes. ‘Sorry, I have a habit of doing that quite a lot.’ Michelle nods and then gives her a glare that could have started a fire in the right conditions. ‘Yeah well, don’t do that again. And to answer your question, I did.’ She points to the open crate sitting on the middle of the floor. ‘Now I don’t have to ask what happened to you. I always thought you always shy away from eating garbage.’ A faint smirk appears on Michelle’s mouth. ‘At this rate he will dump you for me! You’re nothing but a lard-ass! Oh by the way, I actually let Brian snog me. Did you know he always wanted to? That’s right, he fancied ME first! I hope he’ll come to his senses and realize what a mistake he is making by dating-‘ She looks at Connie from head to toe with a grin on her face ‘......a marshmallow. Michelle almost bursts into laughter at how accurate her statement is. ‘I know we are friends and all, but what I cannot believe is how you turned from a svelte, uncaring brat, into a marshmallow. Michelle laughs even more, unaware how her former friend is nastily glaring at her as her face several shades darker.



Connie’s ears pick up the last sentence and she can feel the anger rising inside her. She calmly reaches over the bed and grabs the nearest pastry out of the crate. Her hand is gripping a vanilla-topped croissant bursting with chocolate. Getting as close to her as possible Connie shoves the pastry into Michelle’s open mouth. ‘What the hell, tubby?’ She blurts before another pastry is pushed in, which is then followed by several more pies and cakes. Pleased to discover that she has fallen asleep from consuming all that food, Connie wipes the melted chocolate on her hands on Michelle’s expensive outfit, before smearing the rest on her face like a mud pack. Laughing even harder, she clicks off the light and slams the door. Connie’s hopes of making a fast getaway are dashed when Brian spots her while making his way up the stairs. She keeps her head down as she edges past him. ‘Hi, sweetie’ He says heartedly, not noticing the chocolate on her clothes. She simply grunts in reply before running full speed down and disappearing around the corner. Now in the hallway Brian turns to go into the bathroom, when something catches his eye. Walking towards Connie’s room he stops dead, immediately seeing the huge chocolate hand-prints around the door. Entering the pitch dark room, he trips and falls flat on his face ‘Goddammit!’ He yells, recognizing the object is that stupid low-profile crate Connie keeps under the bed. A soft moan breaks the silence and Brian halts. Slowly getting up, he clicks the light on. He gasps in utter disbelief when he sees Michelle lying on the bed. She rolls across the bed while shaking her head. Finally opening her eyes, she screams repeatedly when she discovers her tailor-made outfit is ruined by a soft and flabby midsection. She stares blankly at Brian as he sits next to her. ‘W-what the hell happened to me?’ She stops for what seems to be an eternity to her. Michelle jumps from the bed. As she does she gets a sort of tingly sensation on her tongue. ‘So that’s what I’ve been missing all those years!’ she says excitedly. Halfway through an éclair, Michelle then snaps out of her chocolate-induced trance. Crying, she sinks to the floor and begins poking her stomach through her blouse. Brian grabs her hand and holds it. As the tears roll down Michelle’s cheeks Brian wipes them away, hushes her down a little and then kisses her again. ‘Thank you,’ she says in a tiny voice before fully explaining what happened. Brian gives the girl a hug for comfort and then leaves the room. Michelle clearly hears Brian shouting at Connie from the other room, and vice versa. She shakes her head from all the profanity they exchange.The next morning Michelle, now seven or so pounds heavier enters Connie’s room and makes her way towards the crate of delicious treats. She is still wearing the outfit she wore yesterday due to being unable to find anything that fits.



Her breasts and belly now press against her low cut blouse and threaten to burst through, while Michelle’s chunkier thighs and bottom cling against red low-cut jeans she stole from Connie. Picking up a party-size box of chocolate chip cookies, Michelle throws herself on the bed and happily begins eating them one by one. Finally satisfied and unable to take another bite out of a toffee pie, Michelle begins to cry at what a pig she has become. After giving her stern talking to, Brian sits with Connie in the front room watching television. Brian’s sensitive ears pick up something and he twitches to alertness. ‘What’s wrong, honey?’ she asks while holding a steaming mug of freshly made coffee that she made for them. Sighing, he picks up his mug and leaves Connie to sip her coffee and occasionally yell something at the TV. Reaching the open door Brian peers around the doorway and gasps at the scene. Michelle is lying with her back to the wall while rubbing her aching stomach and wincing from the pain. Her ample cleavage is visible through the overstretched material of her blouse. Her eyes light up when she looks up and spots Brian. ‘Please don’t look at me, I’m not myself’ she groans while attempting to cover her face. Brian moves closer to the bed, and she perks up a little bit. Since his eyes are locked on her beautiful face, he pays no attention to her growing potbelly. ‘Oooh’ groans Michelle, her big eyes welling with tears at the pain of her taut belly ‘I don’t want to look like this! look what your girlfriend did to me!’ Brian’s eyes narrow at what he just heard. He kisses her on the lips and then hands her the mug of coffee. She gratefully finishes the hot drink before resting it on the crate and watches as Brian leaves the room to go downstairs. What the hell Dogbert?’ she yells in her trademark tone as he grabs the remote and carelessly throws it over a shoulder. Biting her lip Connie watches it soar through the air and land safely on the couch by the window. Taking her by the hand Brian drags a now protesting Connie through the doorway and into the kitchen before shutting the door behind him. 'What the hell is SO damn important?!' she mutters, annoyed she is missing her favorite show for yet another of Brian's boring "talks". 'I never realized you were so shallow! Well, I already knew, but this.......' With her back to Brian Connie rolls her eyes as she makes herself a coffee. 'Look Bri, I can't help it. Yes I know I should do something about it, but what's the point?' She turns around in time to see Michelle leaning in the doorway. In her hand is a silver bracelet which she hurls at Connie, hitting the cupboard wall inches from her head and breaking apart. After Brian picks it up and hnds it to her she gasps as she instantly recognizes the piece of jewellery that she made for her. Michelle then spends the next few minutes ranting and raving at her before storming out of the room leaving a gobsmacked Connie alone in the kitchen.
© Copyright 2010 Okay (imnothere at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727853-A-Family-Guy-Story