*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727892-The-Celebration
Rated: XGC · Fiction · Fantasy · #1727892
There are many things to celebrate tonight!
The Celebration


         Lucas Bistro is known for its fine Italian cuisine and ambiance.  It’s an old established restaurant with red and white checkered table cloths, red linen napkins and candles in old Chianti bottles at each table.  Sinatra is always playing softly in the background.

         The Matre`d’s name is Ryan. Ed whispers something to him and they are ushered to a table at the back of the restaurant.  Irene slips the shawl from her shoulders, handing it to Ryan; he is stunned by how low her backless dress is cut.  Quickly regaining his composure he folds the shawl over his arm and helps her push in.  “Your waiter will be Andre and I will check this at our coat room.”  Her brief halter dress is drawing attention from their neighboring tables.

         Irene and Ed sit facing each other; she moves the candle to one side.  “Could it be any darker in here?”  She crinkles her nose and smiled.  Because this is a special occasion they order champagne.

         Ed holds up his glass. “Congrats on becoming the bosses secretary!” 

         “Executive Administrative Assistant, if you please!”  Kicking off her shoes, she gently taps his leg with her foot.

         “Sorry!”  They touch glasses. 

         “And to you dear; Mr. Chief Financial Officer.  Not bad!”  They sip the bubbly.

         Irene notices a white haired gentleman at the next table, who is turning his head to see her.  His wife’s eyes are burning into him. Irene winks and smiles. 

         They enjoyed a sumptuous meal and Irene is waiting for the desert menu.  Ed sits back and sips down the last of his champagne.  Feeling playful, she snakes her leg up between his knees and begins to rub him with her bare foot; she can feel life down there.

         Just then Ryan and Andre appear wheeling in a small Baked Alaska with six lit candles.  Irene’s eyes are sparkling in the added illumination, not expecting Ed’s surprise.  He says. "Hun."

         She turns her head to face him.

         “What’s this?” Irene looks at him with a broad grin and wide clear eyes.

         He takes her hand.  “Babe, we been together for six months, I know we love one another and I know everything I want to know about you,” He produces a ring in his right hand, “If you say no, I will understand!”  With a nervous rasp in his voice, he croaked out. “Please say yes!”  Stunned, her mouth hangs open for a few seconds.

         Tears begin streaming down her cheeks; she’s trying to restrain her emotions.  The old man at the next table shouts.  “Say yes!” 

         “Yes!”  She broke down, laughing and crying.  “I do, Love You!”  Applause broke out from every table around the small room. 

* * *


         Outside Lucas, she stops and points across the street. “Motel!” He takes her arm and they cross to the Barge Inn.

         They check in and go to their floor.  In the elevator she hands him her shawl and shoes; then unzips the back of her dress.  As he follows her down the hall, he’s confronted with the view of her dress hanging open around her naked back.  He unlocks the room and she strides in heading directly for the bed.  She unsnaps the halter-top; letting the dress fall to the floor as she walks.

         Ed, being no slouch; shoes, pants and underwear leave a trail in the same direction.  She flops into the bed on her back, her knees bent and feet on the floor; she’s looking up at him.  He is stripping off the rest as he stands over her. 

         She sits upright; his semi-ridged phallus hangs directly in front of her face.  Gripping it, the knob, that red mushroom is just by her lips. She feels it pulsing and she kisses that mushroom.  Flicking her tongue across it, letting it sink a little deeper, tasting him, smelling that muskiness.

         Ed’s arousal is quick, he feels her grab his butt with both her hands, pulling his hips to her, she takes him deeper into her mouth. Her tongue is stroking it.

         With a hand full of hair he pulls her head back, “Lay down.”

         Sinking his face between her soft thighs, he finds her already saturated and quivering center.  With very little additional stimulation she is panting for him to enter her.

         Her legs are straight up in the air, ankles against his ears, he pushes in, one inch at a time, pulling out a little and pushing in more until there is no more to push. Then he starts to pull out and push back in, long, even, smooth strokes. Irene breathes in with every stroke.  Ed gradually increases his pace. 

         His urge to explode is growing with every stroke.  She has already climaxed.  He hears her orgasmic groans and can feel her legs grip him every time she comes.  He can hold out no longer, driving down into her, propelling his seed.  She feels his shaft, rock hard, pulsing, the warm ejaculate filling her already saturated valley.  Which only makes her climax again.

         After a few minutes, “May or June Wedding?”

         Still gasping for air, she rasps in his ear. “This week!”

W. C. = 860
© Copyright 2010 Rogue Writer (bobbrug at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1727892-The-Celebration