*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728160-Waking-Life
Rated: 13+ · Prose · Cultural · #1728160
A Proposition to Telling you The Truth by Rejon Taylor
“Hello, my real name won’t be said. So you may call me...Jack Shift.”


Whats the big idea? Whats your big idea? Whats anybodies idea? My idea is your idea because I just finished planting the idea of having an idea in your head. In simplest terms I made you think by using inception. Now I’m going to use this inception on you the reader or anyone else and prove a point. It doesn’t matter if you agree or not, or if the soon to be coming events and scenarios of past times or maybe even the future may just seem unbelievable. Because I didn’t make it so you could care. Your human, am I right? Or this could be on the floor being read by concrete, or dirt, or it could be in a trash can conversing among its brethren of ink and leaf or plastic, maybe even your last lunch or breakfast, who knows? I know, and what I know is about to blow your mind even if your opinion is negative.

So your human, you breath air, drink water, eat to survive, and work your butt to the max pushing buttons. Your under a system where your place in line doesn’t mean a spec of anything to the one running the works. Then, when you stop and think for a moment and try something extraordinary everyone becomes “afraid”. They start to hate you, judge you, turn there back on you, and all because you were different. But, let me get to the point. Basically everyone who says there your friend, isn’t your friend. Wether you like it or not. The definition of friend is “a person you know well and regard with affection and trust”. So is your friend ready to help no matter what? Mine sure weren’t. Mine would tell me “aww its ok” or “well you should have never..”. That one term. “You should have never”. Did you ever think to what it really means instead of a fake and impolite way of saying what you did was naive (stupid) and thats what you get. It really means that the person saying it to you doesn’t give a lick that you were hurt or something important was taken from you. Now tell me have you noticed what i’ve done yet? I’ve pulled another inception on you without you noticing. The way I did this was by completely switching the topic and focusing hard on it. This is a test. Not the big idea.

Now, do you know why i’m doing this? Its Because you seize to notice that your being controlled. You don’t live your so called “happy” little life by making your own path; You only control 25 percent of this. Tell me what do you believe is beautiful and ugly. Is it the same as what someone else likes? Most likely because you were “told” to like “this” and like “that” or else face the consequences. Thats a really good reason to why most love is fake, because its a controlled chemistry experiment. A failed controlled chemistry experiment. What your wearing. Do you like it because “you” like it or do you like it because thats what the television is telling you to like by producing flashy colors and interesting music that pushes you more into wanting it, or because a celebrity is wearing it, or because you want to be like someone. Look around you; most of the people are wearing Aeropostale, American Outfitters, Polo, Hollister, ect. They are aren’t they? Thats because there fake. The human is a robot, with a heart so cold they kill there mother for anything. Greed changes people. Currency creates corruption and forces us to start wars, kill people, kill humans, tear a part of your self away, ruin families, create divorces leaving children alone, forces countries into poverty.

But, money isn’t everything. Recently we had “Spirit Day”, everyone wore purple, smiled said RIP to the boys who committed suicide from over abusive bullying. But, they seized to realize the true meaning of Spirit Day it wasn’t so they we can wish these 4, 5 boys a good afterlife, it was to stop the suicide rates from scaling to the top. You think homosexuals are the only ones killing themselves? Now your just being selfish and listening to the robotic screen again. Everyone is bullied, even straight people. I was bullied, well...I am. I’m judged because i’m smart, handsome, and good at a lot of things. Then people try to wonder why kids shoot up schools, commit suicide, run away, fail and drop to there levels. Don’t go thinking “Well don’t let them get to you” cause it doesn’t mean a thing. Its just fake quoting of fake encouragement to make them “feel better”. It doesn’t make me feel better when they don’t stop. It doesn’t make me feel better when i’m judged after asking for help and no one answering my call. It doesn’t make me feel better when i’m called the villain for protecting myself....But, thats not the point. Let me stop veering off the subject. These kids were subjected to bullying because “you” the people are told by that man with the fancy robes who reads a children's story called “the bible” that being gay is a sin and you will go to hell for it. So because of the fact that “you” and everyone else follows what you seize to realize is a STORY, these kids had to die? Because everyone wants to go to heaven and such but your going against a “stories” own word. Being hypocritical. What will you be”LIE”ve? Now let me end this short and sweet so I can stop my blabbering.

As long as you wake up at the same time, brush your teeth, drive the same car to the same place everyday your a robot. Period. Thats the big idea. The books and the televisions are controlling you with the most sneakiest way known in advertisement, Propaganda. The bible is a story and a man is telling you what this book is saying and turns it into his “own” words which are his “opinion” of that section of the story. This mans summary is changing the way you live and your way of thinking. So I ask you this. If the man told you breathing, drinking water, using electricity, having a home, living life the way you like to see fit that not only suits you, but, everyone around you, is a sin. Would you stop breathing? Would you stop drinking water? Would you stop having a home? Thats the big idea. To wake up from this reality. Wake up...
© Copyright 2010 Jack Shift (handheldninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1728160-Waking-Life