*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729432-Escaping-the-darkness
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Essay · Other · #1729432
Loat and finding way out of the dark
There was once a man so lost in the darkness that he could never find his way into the light that he knew had to be just ahead. His heart was so scarred and frozen that he had stopped even looking for the light that could save him! Then one day he noticed this glow that he had never seen before. He slowly approached but the closer he got the more he started to fear, because he realized that that faint glow was another soul that was burning and shining so very fiercely causing his soul to experience tremendous pain, But he found that he could not wander away from this other soul no matter how scared he got. He was like a moth drawn to a flame.

         He started to realize that this soul that was burning with such a fierce fire and light was only burning for him. As the light grew, and the fire raged hotter he started started to feel such wonder that this beautiful young soul could be bringing him so much joy. He could not understand why this soul would brighten and burn hotter every time he drew near.

         He then began noticing that his own soul was responding the same way. He was getting more confused as the days went by, but he could not leave this place of wonder! As more days passed we started to feel
© Copyright 2010 graystar (graystar2002 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729432-Escaping-the-darkness