*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729676-Cest-La-Vie
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #1729676
Just a little speaking my mind Not against men or women.
Why is it we get scared going into something new when we know the outcome whether it be good or bad. But yet still we can't wait to go into something (unknown) that we don't know the outcome of, or even what will happen next.

Its a strange feeling when that something you want happens. What most people don't realize is that when that something great happens you still have to consider the bad side of it. Its a dampener on everything yes. But it puts things into perspective as a pose to being in a disillusioned state of mind. Thinking that everything is perfect just because it happened the way you wanted it to.

People in our lives constantly say things like 'that's tough' or 'that's life'. The french say 'c'est la vie'. Its a hard hit to home when someone says that to you. But its funny that those people who say that are people who have it all, whether they are happy or not, now that's a completely different question. But they say it to the people that have bad things happen to them, that never get that great feeling. Its a hypocrisy that is laid out on a silver platter and served with poison. Because when it happens to them, they can't help but make a scene. Rejecting the infamous words of 'its life'.

Women especially these days have become too weak. And that isn't a stab at women but more the truth. They go for what the guys want because they 'think' they want it too. Or they just go along with things because they can't be bothered to make their mind up. But now its time. Its time for women to stand up and use the mouth god gave is (and not for the pleasuring guys purpose) but to say what we think for a change. To be strong minded and make choices we can stick to without succumbing to the idea that we are inferior. There are many guys not all that sometimes(to their knowledge or not) make us feel constantly inferior. To be honest it works both ways. Women however are a little more sly in how they operate.
Guys do it in such away that we feel that we can't compare. That what they do is so great and we aren't worthy of doing it. Because in a third dimension world we aren't 'capable'.
However women do the little things such as the great parties and the getting to know models. As well as the private business affairs. And the promotions that happen all too fast. While your some men are stuck in their dead end never ending job. And still working at the same place for the past 5 years. Even though they feel they work like pigs trying to go up on the business ladder. But women succeed in both the business and the social ladder
© Copyright 2010 AllyPopElectric (allypop at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1729676-Cest-La-Vie