*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730204-Fearless
by shay
Rated: E · Poetry · Personal · #1730204
I may not be invincable, but that doesn't stop me from being fearless.
The fire blazes out so extremely bright. It's the most beautiful thing I ever saw.

The flames overtake me in many ways, so I run in it.

Just like when I see your face, i'm never afraid to go for the things that's always unavailable.

Like doing the things that scares me the most.


I fell down that hole before and i stared death in the face. But I didn't run.

why? Because i couldn't. I was frozen. The fear never came, only determination.

Determination to fight for what matters the most to me and never let it scare me.

Beaten or broken. Scared or brave. Alive or dead. Fear was never an option.

And then there was you.

Standing there in the mist of the darkness.

You chose me, but I chose to do things that put the people I love in danger.

I chose to run towards death rather than away from it.

I chose to be fearless.

Your love was like the blazing fire that burned a whole in my heart, it was the most lovely thing ever.

And even though i'm aware it will kill me, I run to it. Because I'm not afraid to do the things that scares people the most. And that's the beauty of it.

I have freedom.

And you gave that to me.
© Copyright 2010 shay (shayy at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730204-Fearless