*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730320-She-is
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Prose · Other · #1730320
This is about true love
        Where do I begin? I love her so much. Well, I feel I do. She is the perfect woman for me. She is spiritual. She is one of the few women I have ever met that can read energy. I always wanted a woman who does her best to live righteously; thats her. Every day you can find her reading the Bible. She gives me inspiration to live according to the will of God. Therefore, this is one of the reasons I love her the way I do. She is a woman who wants to live a righteous life. This encourages me to grow.

          Apart from her spirituality, her external beauty has me gazing aher constantly. At times, I find myself check her out as if I never saw her. Her body is amazing, after two children. Her legs are so smooth. Her breast are vulumptuos. Her eyes are angelic. Every time I look into them, I feel like I'm looking at an angel. Usually, a person may get tired of the same thing day in and day out. However, with her, I find something that I love about he everyday.

© Copyright 2010 kasmoin (kingkas at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730320-She-is