*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730660-MeMyself--My-Kids
by agme
Rated: E · Short Story · Personal · #1730660
True Story about me and my kids
I was married a beautiful woman september 1999.We had a great marriage and had 2 beautiful daughters name "jasmine" & "Selin"

My great marriage turned to a nightmare after years .I had a wholesale and retail bussines that i had to close down.I lost everything i had.I had to feed my kids and family.My kids were little ,i had to work and bring money into household.
I was babysitting in a day time and working as a limo.driver at nights.

It went like this about a year and she asked me to leave the house and she doesnt love me anymore.I had no place to go,not enougth money to rent a house.It was cold winter time.My car was only place to live and i start to live in mycar.
I was using gas stations bathroom as a "my bathroom".Shaving,personel cleaning etc..She cut my relations with my kids,try to see them and call them but she was totaly cut me off.
I had no money to hire a attorney and go to court to file a complain.There was a parking lot right next to where they live , i was parking my car there and had chance to see my kids when they walk out for school and when they come back from school.
At the same time i was working as a limo driver and send my resume out.I got a call from a company who were looking a for a manager for their resort hotel.I went for interview and they hired me as "manager trainee" .I was so happy and i had a proper job and i had a chance to have a healthy place to live.
I started to see my kids once a week and take them the place where i work.
I was still living in my car and i was making enough money to rent my own place.I figured out that i can live one of the room at the propertry.It could be a very risky but i had no chance.I was checking rooms available and make a fake reservation and stay over night and cancel the reservation next morning. It was working great.I told my wife that i rent a apartment where i work.Then i started to take my kids overnight.I was so happy to see my kids happy.We were having a great time together.
i worked perfect over 2 years till they figure out one day and i was fired.I had no job and no place to live again.I had to make everything happen for my kids,i had to make money for my kids,for their happiness and for their future.
Economical crisses hit US and hard to find a job..My uncle offered me a job and i excepted it with no condintion.It was for my kids.
I have a family in overseas and they keep telling me to go back and i resufe them everytime they asked.I cant leave my kids,they need me.
I started to work for my uncles company and he helped me to rent a small apartment.I was the happiest person in the world,finnaly i got my own place.My kids were coming regularly and we ere having a alot of fun every weekend.
At same time my wife filed a divorce.I found out that when i left my home she had a affair with a guy and he moved in right after.It was so sad and hurtful.
I've lost 2 houses to her...
I was working at the office in a day time and driving in a night time and had my kids weekends..I couldnt ask more then that..

But i had a very stressful time and one day i end up in a hospital.I was having a heart attack.It was a bad one and stayed in about 6 nights.Doctors told me that i must change my life and take it easy..They recomend me to go back to my Country and have a good care.I refused to do that .My place is next to my kids...
I went to work next day i was out from the hospital..I had to work i had no choice..
I had 2nd heart attack after 4 months.Doctors says i am pushing it so hard and it wont go like this very long.
My kids needed me and i made my desicion and i stayed....
I had 3th heart attack after 1 month and i decised to go to my country for a while and come back.

i was a way about 5 months i dreamed about my kids every moment i was away.My family,friends pushed me to stay but i couldnt.Their life is more important then my life.I am back.No job,no house.but i have my kids.When i see them smiles its all world to me,when they cried"i love you so much,you are a best father in the world" its a best gift ever...

They are my life,They are my heart,They are my world..I trade my life to theirs.
















© Copyright 2010 agme (meditereno at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730660-MeMyself--My-Kids