*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730896-Our-Peace
Rated: E · Other · Psychology · #1730896
Our peace is different than yours
Spotlight



As the spotlight falls upon me, I sit in the corner. Arms crossed on my knees in my own gallant cross. For a very different reason I'm in the same position. However, pain is love in reverse. They have the same cycles. They offer the same symptoms, again, only in reverse. The cycle of love is only completed by pain. Lucky for us, the cycle always starts again. Bringing the same cataclysms and euphorias as before. Do not misinterpret this, however, as love has its cataclysms as pain brings its own eurporias. It only makes sense if all the valleys hold enough water as the hills take away. If love is the water then pain are the clouds that replenish our body. The same as the drought ridden lands pray for the rain, we pray for the clouds to come. Those restless, alive souls pray for the clouds. Not because they bring the rain, but, because they bring themselves. With clouds there's not always rain, but it does provide a haze of anti-light that has ever-changing boundaries. However, one can easily follow these boundaries by following the clouds, as clouds seem to flow in the same direction every day. Following clouds becomes quite routine. Minus the torrential downpour, its a safe journey that one can accomplish with relative ease. Don't let others discourage you from following the clouds, because between the rains we find ourselves. And in the droughts the peace comes. The peace we're used to. The peace we can only find in the drought. The same as the drought brings dust we can see the sun. For, during a drought, it is the only thing we can see. The sun. The light, the energy. It drives us. The sun makes us human. Not our emotions, not our skin. It drives us every day to fulfill our day's destiny. Our faith. But faith wouldn't exist if we didn't believe in the sun, and the sun wouldn't exist if we didin't believe so. Peace. Peace. Peace. The clouds hide the sun after they come . The clouds are our cover, our shelter, from the sun. Be wary of the sun for only clouds and reclusiveness can hide it. For us, its best to wear sleeves and battle gear to protect us from the elements. In this mindset we can protect ourselves from everything, and live a life in which we can understand.
© Copyright 2010 jjsmith3s (jjsmith3s at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1730896-Our-Peace