*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731371-DONT-Call-Me-Beautiful
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Fanfiction · #1731371
A short Puck/Clopin fanfic. Based off of the AniHigh RPG Forum.
Puck could feel the hard wood of Clopin's bedroom wall pressing into his back as the gypsy pushed him back into another kiss, his firm hands holding the boy in place. His eyes closed, Puck breathed in the other's familiar scent, reaching up to run his fingers through the other's dark hair. This was unbelievably perfect.
"Oh, mon dieu, Puck, I love you so much," Clopin whispered through his breaths, pausing only to kiss the boy again.
Puck nodded in response, kissing the other back more passionately as things started getting all the more intense. "I love you, too," he gasped, pushing the other back for a moment to catch his breath.
Clopin smirked down at the other while they each caught their breath, eying him in the careful way that he always did. He reached down gently to caress Puck's pale cheek, smiling when he saw a familiar blush warm his face.
"You…are so beautiful," he smiled, fingering a strand of the other's long, white hair for a moment.
Puck wrinkled his nose in protest. "Why do you always say that? I am not," he pouted, frowning at Clopin.
"Yes you are," Clopin smirked, leaning down to kiss Puck's neck. "You're prettier than any girl I've ever seen, that's for sure," he mumbled through his kisses, smirking.
"That's--ah--shut up," Puck said, his breathing picking up again. "I am not pretty, and I am not beautiful. Don't…don't act like I'm a girl," Puck frowned, rolling his eyes at Clopin's insistence.
"I never said that you were a girl, mon amour," Clopin laughed. He pulled away, tilting Puck's chin up to grin at him.
Puck jerked his chin away defiantly, moving from his place against the wall to walk around the room. Clopin rolled his eyes, placing his hands on his hips as he turned to look at his disgruntled boyfriend. "Oh, come now, Puck, you can't be that upset."
Puck frowned back at Clopin, crossing his arms. "You constantly act as though I'm a girl. I would like to know how, pray tell, do you find me beautiful? If you're to compliment me, can you please refrain from using feminine terms?"
Clopin stifled a giggle with his hand, looking at Puck apologetically. "Alright, ma petit colombe, I'll behave," Clopin wrapped his arms around the other's waist, brushing his long white hair from in front of his face.
Puck smiled, leaning against the other's shoulder as his annoyance melted. "Okay, fine…wait a minute…did you just say 'ma' or 'mon'?" Puck looked back up at Clopin with a suspicious frown.
Clopin blinked, biting his lip as he tried to think of how to answer. "Er, well, you, see, what I meant to say was…"
Puck narrowed his eyes, pushing the other away.
"Puck, wait!" Clopin held out his hand, trying to stop the other from leaving. But he was already gone. The gypsy winced as the door to his bedroom closed with a slam.
Great. This was perfect. And he had been using all his romantic charm, too. Now he was left with a ticked-off boyfriend and a hickey on his neck, all for nothing.
====
Puck (c) Disney/ Greg Weisman
Clopin (c) Disney/ Victor Hugo
© Copyright 2010 Odette Darcy (xxgypsywindxx at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731371-DONT-Call-Me-Beautiful