*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731496-Oceans-message
Rated: 13+ · Short Story · Contest Entry · #1731496
This poetical short story is about Ocean and silent message from it
Ocean’s message



Bright day or dark night, pictures around it change but the ocean is and remains the same.

Sun sets behind it and the moon light is reflected on its surface, but the ocean is and remains the same.

Waves rise and sets, disappearing time to time fully, but the ocean is and remains the same.

My mind is absorbed in it, on its silence and I became aware, that also everything in and around me constantly change but something in me is and remains the same.

Life is beating inside of it, outside of it and all around it, things comes and goes but the ocean is and remains the same.

It doesn’t’ turn anyone away, it embrace everyone, it lets any thirsty drink from it, bath in it or travel on it.

It gives peace to the human mind with its calming sound, gentle touch and beautiful appearance.

It gives a lot, also joy, but doesn’t do anything, ocean is and remains the same.

My eyes admires its beauty and desire arise to surrender to it, let go to its silent flow, merge in it, to the vastness…and in that moment I feel we are one and the same.

Time and space disappears and my heart is filled with peace. My eyes see everything as anew.

Stars dance in the sky, soft humming voice from the trees is like silent song to my ears and people who pass me by respond to my smile….

Powerful feeling overruns me…we are all waves in the ocean, same water, ocean is the same.

With deep gratitude I bow down to Ocean before I start to return back home. 

But deep down I know, I’m already in home.





WORDS 287

LINES 16
© Copyright 2010 creative life (susan1000 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731496-Oceans-message