*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731684-Shrewd-Onus
Rated: · Poetry · Emotional · #1731684
A poem of the broken-hearted
As the ephemeral western winds, Fast paced, Cunning and Deceiving The golden leaves gathered around me as i am heaved to the regal throne I flee with the oozing, beatific harangue of emotions The counterfeit of the ghastly serpented desserts i so despised.

Your opaque light along with my glorified soul guided this servile body You were the western winds You flew first I watched.

And my shadow of moonlight was swallowed by your daylight Smeared by the visions running at the window horizons Apparitions but carbon diluted Seemingly Indelible; Mind-blinding; Unbindable as a pinch of air Two unlikely creatures at high noon rendezvousing with rain.

The day has come Your notorious light thugged The very heart of me and the winds flew away Scattering amess, swerving wildly against my grabbing hands....


I die.
Deflated. Unable to get up again from the fall.
© Copyright 2010 Decimusian_87 (arjeigh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731684-Shrewd-Onus