*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731793-The-Last-Pink-Rose
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by myway
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1731793
The Pink roses are dying out, and it is up to Three kids to save them
In the Valley of Darkness stands a small pink rose. The last of its kind. The Dark Lord hates the pink rose. He wants it to burn. He swears to slit the throats of anyone who tries to save it. He has already destroyed all of the other roses. He is waiting to find a cruel way to destroy this one.

In a school in the light world lives happy people. They heard of the Vally of Darkness and them having the last pink rose. Three young girls pledge to leave their home to find the Valley of Darkness to save the last pink rose, even though they may never get out alive.

The three girls names are Renee, Cheyenne, and Crystal. Renee is the oldest at 12. Cheyenne is in the middle at 10. Crystal is the youngest at 8. Renee knows a lot about roses and the Valley of Darkness, so the other two agree for her to be their leader. They all make oaths to protect each other no matter what.

They went on their way to the dark valley with only small pocket knives and perfume, which the Dark Lord hates. They knew they could die, but they also knew they would  be saving the last pink rose. The journey was long. Nothing went wrong until they entered the Valley of darkness, then they got attacked by a man-eating bear. Renee quickly sprayed perfume in its mouth to poison it, then she stabbed it with her knife.

Later as they traveled, a more dangerous threat came up. Cannibals. These cannibals were enormous. They three girls can all fit in the palm of one of their hands. "Quickly, get the sword laying down by the three!" yelled Cheyenne. The sword was huge, so it took all three girls to lift it, but they were able to cut the limbs off of the cannibals and killing them.

The went on for hours fighting, killing, and being victorious. They finally got to the cave were the Dark Lord lives. He is a snake. He is the most evil villain in the universe. The girls walked bravely in front of him demanding a fight. He looked at the girls and hissed. His venom dripped from his fangs, and he attacked aiming at all three girls. The girls quickly dodged him and sprayed perfume. He yelled in agony and wrapped himself around Crystal squeezing her tightly. Renee got an idea and sprayed perfume on her knife, then she threw her knife at the Dark Lord. He was forced to let go on Crystal and fell to the ground.

The girls have saved the last pink rose and took it back to the Light World so it can grow happily and make more pink roses. The girls were successful at slaying the Dark Lord and became the heroes of the Light World.




© Copyright 2010 myway (amygirl11 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731793-The-Last-Pink-Rose