*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731989-Comet-and-OrganizationXIII-CH-6
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Comet
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Other · #1731989
chapter 6 All characters belong to their respected owners
I woke up late that morning. Castle Oblivion was really quiet today because I didn’t hear a single peep unless it was from Xemnas or Saix. I guess everyone didn’t think of Namine as the kind of person to shoot someone with a gun. My mission was to teach Namine how to use a gun, which is quite ironic because I was the one who gave her the gun. Oh well I might as well teach her now after she shot Roxas in the leg to my knowledge, I decided the first thing to do was bring her to Xigbar’s firing range seemed like a good place to start. First was reloading, which was great because she needed to learn how to reload her gun. She suggested I should stand behind her, she said like how to teach people how to shoot billiards. So I went behind her and grabbed her hands lightly, showed her where the button to release the clip was, how to feed a clip into the slot and to pull the top of the gun to put a bullet in the chamber. She learned fast. I handed her a set of headphones so the sounds of gunfire wouldn’t ruin her ears. She put the things over her ears and fired at the target. She was a good shot. I taught her how to use thermal goggles so next time Roxas tried to break in she would only need one shot. This took forever to explain how the things work, and then longer for her to work the dam things. Same with night goggles, except she complained everything was green instead of black red white and purple. She got the grip of how to handle the gun and felt even safer, which would make everyone else safer. Xaldin was impressed at the rate of how fast Namine learned to fire a gun, he reported this to Xemnas and Saix, and they told everyone else. So when we got back everyone felt safer when they saw Namine or myself. Larxene lamented breaking up with Namine because she said that’s what indirectly lead Namine to like Roxas the psychopath. I sat down and asked if there was something I could relax with. Demyx immediately pulled out a marijuana joint. I pulled back but he said, “You don’t smoke pot?” I yelled “No! I hate that stuff!” Larxene offered me a cigarette, which I took and Demyx yelled, “Ok pot is wrong but cigarettes aren’t?” I didn’t answer his question as I lit the cigarette with fire spouting from the tip of my thumb. Axel came in upset, his Froslass (which was evolved from his Snorunt) was sick, and the Chansey didn’t know what was wrong either. Eventually 1 of the MANY nurse Joys came and realized that the Pokémon was just too warm. So Vexen traded his Flareon for the Froslass. Both Pokémon were happy and so were Vexen and Axel. Both walked away with their newly obtained Pokémon. I went to my room and realized I hadn’t taken a shower that day. So I took my shower and when I left my bathroom, I was in black pajama bottoms and socks, I took my iPod off the charger and put the headphones in my ears. I then heard a racket in Namine’s room; I heard it over my iPod. I got up frustrated. I went to Namine’s room where I had told her to knock off the racket she was making or I would bust in the door and see what the racket was. After five minutes I fulfilled my promise and kicked the door in. Larxene and Namine were together intimately. I put a device Vexen had re-created called the TMD or time manipulation device and used one of its four powers to fix the door. I walked away with blood flowing out of my nose like it was Niagara Falls. When I got back to my room Amber saw the blood coming down my nose which had made its way to my bare chest. Amber said “what’s with all the blood, why aren’t you wearing a shirt and why do I like this?” I didn’t answer her question because I didn’t no what to tell her, what was I gunna say “I saw two girls in bed with each other?” no I wasn’t because that would require explaining. I just told her I wasn’t wearing a shirt because another girl had tackled me and ripped up all her clothes and my shirt. It was most likely the worst lie I ever made up. Ever. But too late for that because I was running out of time to avoid the truth. Amber believed me and said, “ok that explains the blood and no shirt but why do I find you covered in blood attractive?” hell if I knew myself I just guessed “I don’t know you think it’s a sign of weakness or something, I don’t know! Now I need to go wash this blood off.” I was in the shower again getting all the blood of my body. After that I dried off and was again leaving my bathroom in black pajama bottoms and black socks. Amber was tense but I didn’t go into it to deeply because it wasn’t involving me and she didn’t tell me about it. I then sat on the couch and started to play Killzone 2. Wasn’t really into this game but it was something to pass the time. Amber sat next to me on the couch kind of cuddling up to me, and Puppy, who wanted to leave her luxury ball, sat at my feet, but after an hour went to her bed. It was 3:30 in the morning when Amber and me went to bed, I was tired as hell but she didn’t want to sleep so she started hugging me. I thought she just was warming up to me as a trainer but she kissed my cheek and said, “I wanted to tell you yesterday I’m sorry we got off to a rough start” I replied “well it could have been worse you could have killed me when we first met” she didn’t really like the idea of that but I told her, “relax it’s fine, I was an absolute stranger and you didn’t really know me or my goals” Amber smiled and kissed my cheek again. I fell asleep in her arms, but I think she didn’t go to sleep, in fact I think she watched over me the whole night…
© Copyright 2010 Comet (cometxsamus at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1731989-Comet-and-OrganizationXIII-CH-6