*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732083-erasable-enemies
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #1732083
thoughtful dark and meaningful
deepest of sympathies irrational symphonies sang by a choir of parodies try and give me comfort.... please all erasable viruses swirling like maggots and flies.a disease more worthy of the decay you pray for black a diceitful comfort, in the words of the humble who shuffle and stumble hoping for something more never seeing a bit. not even a penny youve got to be kidding me, aching eternal for what you were bore?handsomely paid socials will call you a bum though. theyre gifted an ignorance smothered with arrogance which certainly is happenstance to the level of money that blinds them. what would you do though?how much would you give?are you certain you would?do you give a shit?im wandering off and it seems pointless the emotions still roll like a violent ocean crashing in waves of psychometry unknown to man.wittled in patience and bleeding from aching a misery scraping the guts from my soul disembowled i swallow it whole.i am a super nova created by hatred i suffered till depletion a malnurished condition exhiled for being a self a portion of something greater than this but that somehow was not a gift it cursed me till my very soul evaperated less than a mist.certainly subjected for my form as a toture totem to burn my pride as my body bruised bones were cracking brain contused ribs touching lung and twisting from spine hurricanes of agony ripping me apart while i struggled alive causing abnormalties i cant evade memories stab at me my sleep is the price i pay. i can place love a tenderness a care a point of wisdom,i am served dispair the final hour of my happiness they took my tenderlings dried them in the air took them from shelter of great mothers loving arms dryed them for money making and spit out my broken bleeding corpse.im a portion of a being stained in versions of hate symphonies of agony wrack from my chest my brain is slower aged by torment ive sunken in my hollowness im turning into sand.to save me you must love me,openly try to understand me,dont ever disrespect or dishonor me,im dieng bring me peace if you have no honor then go and leave me be.i want to be whole again but i need my shards im weakened and saddened by the lack of connection that goes on i miss being vast swirling around as one, now im a hollow sunken shell whos about to be undone.forgive of my emptiness it didnt used to be this way ,and may my enemies know this was the greatest stage.for your apt persuasion i accept this ticket.i think of this all where the roots grown down so long.i hope someday youll miss me i thought trying was something.
i guess i was wrong.....
© Copyright 2010 moonchild (hecateschild at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732083-erasable-enemies