*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732320-27
Rated: 13+ · Other · Horror/Scary · #1732320
An odd situation on a train.
"Wha-Where am I?" A man wakes up, sitting in a train. Many other people were on the train, chatting between themselves. Suddenly, a thought entered the man's head. "27," The thought said. The thought somehow hurt the man, and gave him a headache. "Excuse me, where am I?" "Why, you're on Train 27!" The man wondered if this was connected to his thought. Suddenly, the man could hear all of the conversations in the room. "Oh, he was sent to prison for 27 years!" "Are you going to the 27th Aniversery party?" "I can't wait to get to Russia! It is my 27th time going there!" The man got up, and walked into the dining car.Sitting in the first booth was a pair of dolls. One of the dolls stood up, and screamed, "27!" The man vanished.

After a while, a worker on the train came in to check on the man, who he had saw go in. On the floor were two dolls. The number 27 was burned onto the floor, and on the doll's head. The worker carried the dolls into the storage area. As he threw them in, the number on the doll's head changed to 28.
© Copyright 2010 Mibbster (mibbster at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732320-27