*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732427-The-day-my-life-changed-forever-part-2
Rated: 13+ · Other · Music · #1732427
more fun and frolics at the flyboys house
Get a room you two.''laughed Matt as his girlfriend Amanda bought in some tea for everyone.
The phone started ringing.
''Amanda hun can you get that?''
Amanda picked up the phone,it was Adam asking if he and Scott could come round and chill out.
''Sure laughed Amanda,your always welcome here''.
''Cheers babe be there soon''said Adam happily.
Amanda put down the phone and walked over to Matt and told him and Jake that Adam and Scott were coming.
''Lets have a disco''suggested Jake.
''Yeah''beamed Gina,what music you got?''
''Everything''laughed Jake.
''I'll get more people to come''said Amanda.
''Cool said Matt,what am i gonna do?''
''Never mind that,what am I gonna wear?asked Gina,I have no clothes here''.
''We can take a drive to mine and choose you something,''suggested Amanda.
''Yeah ok''smiled Gina.
Amanda obviously had good dress sense,and Gina was sure she could find something in her wardrobe.
Gina kissed Jake goodbye and her and Amanda got into Matt's car and drove to Amandas house.
When they arrived they went straight upstairs upto Amandas room,she opened the door to a walk in wardrobe.
''Wow''gasped Gina.
''Pretty amazing isnt it,laughed Amanda,im a catalogue model,so free clothes for me''.
''I thought I knew you from somewhere''smiled Gina.
Gina picked out a gorgeous black dress with a pair of babydoll shoes.
''Jake is gonna think hes died and gone to heaven when he sees you,''laughed Amanda.
''Are you sure I look okay''panicked Gina,its not my normal style''.
''You look fine laughed Matt,if anyone knows how to put an outfit together its Amanda.''
''Aw thanks Matt,that deserves a kiss''said Amanda,pulling him in for a quick kiss.
Then it was in the car back to Jake's.
They arrived at Jake's and knocked on the door,Adam answered it.
Gina walked into the living room first and walked over to Jakee.
He gave her a kiss without giving her a chance to speak.
''You look lush'', he whispered when he finally let her breathe.
''Thanks Amanda helped me pick it.
''But shes not the one looking stunning in it,''said Jake,making Gina go extremely red.
She kissed him back,''you dont look bad yourself.''said Gina,admiring Jake in his tight black jeans and light blue shirt.
Now it was Jake's turn to blush.

© Copyright 2010 kittykat1986 (ginalouise1986 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1732427-The-day-my-life-changed-forever-part-2