*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733765-OMG
by BoRrEd
Rated: 13+ · Other · Young Adult · #1733765
A story that came to me after all that has happened today!
I sat in the band room with Torri, Alli, and Tammy rehearsing our song 'The Climb' for our performance later. All of a sudden our song is interrupted by these boys. They come in and start bobbing their heads to the music. I notice Alli panics and starts singing horribly trying to not attract any attention. Only she is and thats when Jamichael comes up to her and dancing on her. "STOP JAMICHAEL!" Alli says. I smirk at Tammy, this is because we know she likes it. Only Tammy knows my secret that I like Jamichael. He is tall, handsome and a grade ahead of me. Tammy likes him too I know it. So he stops as Alli wishes and comes over to me. Oh no! He begins to gesture his 'man stuff' toward me. I like this, but I can't let anyone know. I hate that Tammy knows for a while because she is all smiles. He stops and then the boys take over and begin to sing their song.
After rehearsal Mrs. Finkle my choir director tell us to come into the choir room and have pizza. She leaves to run errands around the school. It is only me, Alli, Tammy, Torri, Jamichael, Keith, and Louie in the room. After we finish eating Jamichael asks Alli to bounce. Alli begins to blush. I smile at her. Jamichael says " Come one of you come give me a roll up!" WHAT?!? At this point I stare at Tammy nervously. We ignore what he says and he begins telling a story to his boys. After a while all the boys walk into the closet and pretend to shut the door. We don't notice at first so Alli begins to bounce demonstrating Tammy. The boys shut the door and Alli blushes. We sit down. I walk over to the closet and begin to argue with them. Jamichael pulls me into the closet. He pushes me against the wall and tells me to give him a roll up. I feel his 'man stuff' on my butt. I like this position, but then again I can't let anyone know. I breakaway and enter the choir room. Tammy gives me a "what happened?" look.
So we walk to the teaching theater to set-up for our performance.When we are in the back by the doorhe pulls me close to him and I fight to get away. I am too slow and he grabs my face and kisses me. Alli, Torri, and Tammy stare at us. OMG! WHAT JUST HAPPENED!
After we perform we go back into the choir room. Mrs. Finkle leaves again. I am here with Jamichael again. He gesture me to the closet. I follow. When we enter he kisses me. I kiss him back. He unbuttons his pants. I stare at his 'man stuff'. I lay down. Just then Tammy open the door. She begins raiding on about how I am being stupid about to lose my card and crap. I tune her out for the most part. I enjoyed seeing it. For the next thirty minutes Jamichael is rough with me and I eventually give him two roll ups. I kiss him 6 more times. My wish came true. I can't stop smiling. And I won't stop.
© Copyright 2010 BoRrEd (talk2ulater at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1733765-OMG