*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734334-two-strangers-one-night
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: · Other · Romance/Love · #1734334
A storm is raging as the lovers run away but will they make it?
The air was electric, it was as if there were pins falling upon my skin. The sky growled deeply as a man does with desire. The air crackled with light through the tall creaking trees. The wood was an orchestra and god was playing loud. The tall trees creaked and swayed with the wind, taking with it my breath. The air was stolen from my lungs as the icy blast broke through my dress. I hugged to a tree from fear of being blown away myself. The leaves danced and swirled around me. Hiding and distorting everything as the lighting reflected off their wet shiny surface. My heart began to pound, it pounded loud within my ears. As something moved in the distance, it black bulk began to move closer . A nervous whinny echoed eerily as it bounced from tree to tree. As it came closer I could begin to make out a person sat on his horse. He has come for me. My heart began to pound louder and faster till I though that it would burst. The horse's mane and tail was dancing, the wind was trying to coax it from it beholder. It moved whipping and swirling in the movement of air. There was a nervous gleam in the poor animals eye, it danced daintily on the tips of his hooves, snorting and quivering with fright. yet it's rider only sat with the reins in one hand and his hand on his hip. Urging the poor animal on into the dark desolate night.
I let go of the tree and stood waiting as the animal danced near to me. Its rider halted the animal who stood ready to leap into the night. The rider lazyily threw his leg over the saddle and stood before me; his eyes never once leaving my face as he did so. He stepped forward and scooped up my chin with his one free hand before kissing me lightly, gently, teasingly! He stepped back taking my hand, softly kissing it, again his eyes never leaving my face. He pulled me closer, and threaded his arm through the reins and lifted me up in to the saddle but pausing halfway so I was looking down on him, his dark eyes shining in the eerie light, his tanned skin whitened by the lack of light. His strong hands held me above his head with ease. But all too soon I was in the saddle on my own. The strong soft leather beneath me, my long flowing dress and petticoats sat tangled exposing my legs indecently. But he was soon correcting them as he let them fall, covering my legs once again. In one smooth movement he was sat behind me on the saddle his arms around me, holding the reins infront of me. His grip on me tightened pulling me in closer. His dark musky scent was like water to the thirsty, the more I breathed it in the more I needed it. I could feel his breath on my neck as he urged the mount on. There we galloped on in to the night, there we galloped on into our death.
© Copyright 2010 victoria amore (alifitton74 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734334-two-strangers-one-night