*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734399-Water
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Experience · #1734399
It's a description like thing.. I didn't really know how to clasify it.
Take a deep breath, hold it in. You take a few steps forward and jump. In the air you are for just a few seconds. Time goes slow for a little while as you watch the calm bed of water coming closer each second. The water is crystal clear, calm, inviting... As you contemplate the beauty of the water you soon realize time passes quickly for just a while ago you were in mid air and now you are about to hit the water so you close your eyes. Feeling the water hit your body gives you a sense of calm. Soon the water swallows you whole. In that instant you feel peace and enlightment all around you. Surrounded by love and quiet you feel just at home. The feeling, you don't want to end, the outside world will never be like this for it will never be this perfect. Unfortunately every good thing has to end, in your case it is 'cause you are running out of air. You swim to the surface where you are reunited with the air that quickly fills your lungs as you gasp for it. Wanting to be at home once again you climb out and start the whole process again. This is your day at the pool. =)
.
© Copyright 2010 r0ckgirl (r0ckgirl21 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734399-Water