*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734485-TheActualChipettes
Rated: E · Draft · Action/Adventure · #1734485
This is how we became who we are now.
Brittany:

"Jeanette, stop stepping on the envolope! I'm trying to fill out the address we're sending it to." I glared at my sister, who sheepishly removed her foot, accidently ripping it.

"Sorry." She mumbled. I added one more detail to the envelope, and smiled.

"Girls." I began. "It's time!" My other sister Eleanor climbed inside the envelope.

"It's dark in here, Brittany. I can't see anything!" she complained. I climbed in next, and hugged Eleanor.

"It's okay, Ellie. Soon, we'll meet Ian Hawke! Can you believe it?" I exclaimed. Ian Hawke made the singing sensation The Chipmunks stars, so I hoped he'd make us stars, too. Jeanette crawled inside.

"Wow. It is dark in here." She commented, looking around. The only light was coming from a tiny hole that Jeanette had made when she stepped on it earlier. Eleanor peeked through it.

"A peephole!" She squeaked.

"Alright, girls. Let's get out of this thing, so we can carry it to the FedX Post Office." I reminded my sisters. We all crawled out of the envelope and started to drag it. Thankfully, it wasn't heavy. We padded over to the nearest FedX Post Office, and noticed some mailboxes outside of the small building.

"Girls, give me a boost!" I said, eagerly. Jeanette and Eleanor boosted me up, as I climbed on top of the mailbox, and opened the small door on the top.

"Ellie, hand me the envelope!" I insturcted. Eleanor grabbed the envelope and handed it to me, as I ploped it inside the small door.

"Okay, we're doing good so far!" I crawled inside the mailbox, and opened it from the back, where the mailmen would grab the mail. My sister climbed inside of it, and we all climbed inside the envelope, and sealed it. We waited for like ten minutes, when we heard someone open the small door my sister climbed up in. Suddenly, we felt something squeezing us, and the envelope, and we lifted off of the ground. Eleanor squealed in delight.

"We're flying!"

"Shh! We have to be quiet, Eleanor... and we're not flying: we're being carried by a mailman." Jeanette whispered.

"Oh, okay." Eleanor responded, quietly. PLOP! We suddenly started to fall and landed on something thin. Probably more envelopes. BOOM! A large door closed behind us. Eleanor peeked out of the peephole.

"We're inside a FedX truck!" She whispered. Jeanette sighed in relieve. Hours went by, when the door finally opened, and we were hauled out. This time, I looked through the peephole. We were at our destination- Jett Records!

"We're here! We're here! We jump on the count of three!" I whispered. "One... two... three! Now!" Our bodies lifted up, and we started to fall, and hit the ground. We flopped around a little, until I spoke up.

"Girls, we've got to get out of here!" I noted. All at once, we tried to push out of the envelope. Jeanette was able to push her feet out first, then I was. Together we made the envelope stand straight up, Jeanette and I controlling where it went, even though we had no clue where we were going! Eleanor's head poped out of the envelope at the top. We started to bicker.

"I can't see!"

"Owwww!"

"Not on my nose!"

"That's my tail!"

"Sorry."

"Move your butt!"

"Okay..."

"Who's squshing me?"

SMACK! We must've hit a wall or something, because we went flying onto our backs. I poped my head out of the envelope, and looked around, as my sisters did the same.

"We made it!" I squealed. "Jett Records..." Jeanette let out a woot, and we crawled out of the envelope. I spotted Ian Hawke just a few feet away, brushing his teeth.

"Oh, my gosh! It's him- Ian Hawke! Um, Mr. Hawke?" I called out to Ian. No relpy came, so I said it louder. "Hello? Mr. Hawke?" He turned to look at us.

"What do you want?" He said kind of annoyed.

"We want to introduce ourselves!" Eleanor stated.

"That's right!" I said, backing Eleanor up. "I'm Brittany, and this is my sister, Eleanor" I pointed to Ellie.

"Hello, sir! Such a pleasure to meet you!" Eleanor giggled. Jeanette steped in.

"And I'm their sister, Jeanette. Although I feel more like an Olivia, or-"

"Anyways," I interupted. "We're The Chipettes. And, well, we'd just be so honored if you'd reprsent us." He looked at us in disbelif, so I quickly added "You made Alvin and The Chipmunks stars- we want to be stars, too!" I wrapped my arm around Jeanette.

"Yeah!" She said in agreement.

"And hang out with the Chipmunks!" Eleanor giggled.

"Okay, now listen, before we get all girly and giggly about this, just tell me one thing- you can sing, right?" Ian asked. This was our chance to show him everything we've been practicing! My sisters and I huddled up together and began to prefomr, when Ian interupted us.

"No, no, no- not here. Uh, what do you say we bring this meeting upstairs in my pent house office?"

"Sure!" I exclaimed, excited.

© Copyright 2010 The Chipettes (thechipettes at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734485-TheActualChipettes