*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734947-Spyro-Season-of-Heat-Christmas-Special
Rated: GC · Short Story · Adult · #1734947
Yet another chapter from the season of heat story.
It was christmas eve and all through the land, the dragons were partying all of this planned.(No I am not going to rhyme all the way through) Spyro was huddled up in his house, waiting for his friends to come, having invited them over several hours earlier. He had told them to come around 11pm and it was 10:45 now. He yawned waiting for them to knock on the door, several times he had imagined a sound and openned the door to nothing but a snowy wilderness. His clock chimed on 11 and he smiled knowing they would be here soon.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Spyro jumped up and openned it almost instantly.
"Welcome" he said to his two friends.
"Hi" they both said, almost in unison. His friends were a tiger named Hunter and a mole called Blink, both of which were slightly drunk from earlier parties. They entered the house, closing the door for more warmth and sat on the floor. Spyro retrieved some beer from his stash and gave everyone a bottle. "Thanks bud" said hunter, popping his open and drinking almost half of it at once. Blink was more hesitant, as he knew how strong some dragon booze is. He decided to screw it and openned his and drank some. Spyro downed his entire bottle and then got up and put the radio on. 'This is betty and bessie on the only station that rocks 62.3 Dragon Radio' said the presenters, before a very melodic song was played.

Spyro retrieved more drinks whenever everyone had ran out and they were soon drunk and dancing to the music. Spyro looked over at the clock which had just chimed 12 and loudly wished everyone a merry christmas. They returned the jesture and continued dancing. Suddenly, Hunter tripped over the rug and fell, landing on Spyro's lap, he laughed in a drunken way then made to get up. Spyro quickly put his hand behind Hunter's head, stopping him from retreating further, and spread his legs exposing his rapidly erecting cock. Hunted smiled drunkenly and allowed Spyro to control his heads movements. As soon as Spyro reached full size he forced his cock deep into Hunter's throat, making him cough and splutter momentarily. He soon stopped and Spyro began pumping his head up and down his cock vigerously. He pulled Hunter back and stood up and then imediately started face-humping Hunter. He knew he would cum soon and contined pumping into Hunter with incredible speed.

And then he broke, sending waves of cum into Hunter's throat. Hunter gagged on it making it fly onto the floor. Spyro stopped cumming and relenquished Hunter's head from his cock, making another splatter of cum slap onto the ground. Hunter cleaned up and then sat down again. Blink looked longingly at the action and when they were finished he demanded a blow aswell. This time Spyro stepped up to the plate and imediatly stuffed Blink's cock into his mouth. Blink was quite equipped for a mole and he was enjoying long, slow strokes of spyro's forked tongue against his cock. He started to face hump Spyro just like he did to hunter, rapidly.

He soon came, shooting his load down Spyro's throat lovingly. Spyro swallowed it all and licked his lips and Blinks cock clean, loving the salty taste in his mouth. After they had recovered Spyro retrieved more drinks and they all downed them in one go. At this point Hunter realised he had been left out of being sucked off, Blink and Spyro immediately started arguing about which one of them should do it. Eventually they realised that Blink was the only one who hadn't had a cock in his mouth, so Spyro reluctantly let his do it and retrieved more drinks for when they were finished.

Hunter sat on the bed, so as to make it easier for Blink to get his mouth on his cock. Blink started sucking in long motions, cupping and caressing Hunter's balls in his hands. He began pumping wildly up and down Hunter's cock making in pulse and shoot precum into Blink's maw. He kept going faster and faster, continuing to stroke Hunter's furry nuts. Hunter was panting heavily and they both new he was about to cum.

And he did. Blink had stopped sucking him and caressing his balls and instead moved his hand onto Hunter's member, instantly pumping it like his life depended on it. This had soon made Hunter break, as he sent waves of cum flying into the air and onto the floor and Blink's hand that was now squeezing his cock as though milking it. Hunter stopped cumming and calapsed onto the bed, while Blink started cleaning up. It took Blink a while to finish cleaning up, as his tongue was only small and Hunter had came quite a lot and by the time he was finish Hunter had already got up and sat back on the floor for another drink.

Blink and Spyro also sat on the floor, bringing more booze with them. They all still felt horny despite what had happened and their cocks were all erected fully. Spyro was so drunk that he began to kiss Blink, full on on the lips. He returned the kiss lovingly, plastering himself onto him. Hunter joined in and it was soon a threeway of kissing. They relenquished each other, even hornier than when they began. Spyro got up, wanting to fetch more drinks, but the slimy tongue of Blink had moved in and was coating his tail hole with it's juices. Spyro purred as it penetrated him, coating his inside with lubricant. Hunter had also moved, but into the front of Spyro. He and Blink both entered Spyro with their cocks simultaneously, Hunter in his mouth and Blink in his ass. They both humped furiously and continuously into him, both already nearing their second orgasm.

And then they came. A purr issued from Spyro as hot, creamy, white liquid flooded into his body from both sides. They both pulled out spraying cum onto face and ass. They stopped cumming, cleaned up and then said their goodbyes after realising the time. Spyro waved them out, yawned when the door had closed and then fell asleep instantly where he stood.
© Copyright 2010 Implements73 (implements73 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item/item_id/1734947-Spyro-Season-of-Heat-Christmas-Special